Author Topic: Hello and need help please.  (Read 20529 times)

Offline Melody

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Hello and need help please.
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2015, 12:26:11 PM »
As far as pics,  I haven't had my seamstress work on Zam yet. So no pics there. For Juno I only have my imperial hat and pants. Seamstress is working on the jacket now with same material as pants. I need to find a grey tank top (easy), boots, and belt with imperial buckle, oh and a wig then she'll be done. I will take a pic tonight of pants and hat if you want to see that. No Barris as of yet. That one was just a thought and did not act on it...yet... I take care of myself and my bills with no help at all, so funds are tight. I can only do one at a time. Well, working on two actually. I'm working on Sheltay and Juno. Sheltay will be best for me as I have long dark hair, and brown eyes already so I'll be able to pull her off naturally.  :) I just hope the kids recognize her. If they watched the end of Episode III Revenge of the Sith then they should know who she is. She had a brief spot in Star Wars but she was towards the end and helped a lot.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:29:43 PM by Melody »
Melody
Saber the moment

Offline Leia8674

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2015, 04:48:38 PM »
Make sure that the hat is not the standard Imperial - Juno's is different.
Macy

Offline Mosi

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2015, 11:56:03 AM »
This forum should be your best friend right now for Sheltay and there are few gals that have made the costume so they should be able to shed some light. http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=29
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:59:58 AM by Mosi »
pew pew

Offline Melody

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2015, 10:04:42 AM »
Macy what is different about Juno's from the imperials? I got an imperial hat but it's a bit big. Hoping it fits when I get a wig.
Melody
Saber the moment

Offline Melody

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2015, 10:05:17 AM »
Thank you Marc!!!
Melody
Saber the moment

Offline Leia8674

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2015, 01:03:03 PM »
Macy what is different about Juno's from the imperials? I got an imperial hat but it's a bit big. Hoping it fits when I get a wig.

Hi Melody - It is hard to describe - but if you look at the Imperial hats -they have a smooth front along with like a flip over on the top.  Juno's does not have the lip and her front is in 3 sections.  If you view her actual photos, it is not a standard Imperial hat, so if that is what you have it is incorrect   :undecided:   
Macy

Offline Melody

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2015, 02:11:13 PM »
Hi Macy!

Ok I'll check when I get home. And take pics...thank you for your help!!!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 02:13:50 PM by Melody »
Melody
Saber the moment

Tags: