Author Topic: Newbie from Eugene  (Read 4872 times)

Offline jcolrud

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Newbie from Eugene
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 11:52:17 PM »
Man, got sick as a dog and spent all day in bed. Luckily a friend took some good pictures! Very disappointed I didn't get to go. My wife actually works there and thank you for the explanations on the entrances. If I had taken the time to read the post I wouldn't have asked lol. I hope to meet you guys soon!

Offline stevo502

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2014, 09:22:07 AM »
I actually read that one. I'm just a bit overwhelmed and not sure what will and will not pass muster. I did contact ATA works. 9 month waiting list... sad face. I just want to make sure what I buy will be something that is approved.

Yeah, it can be a long wait sometimes to get a kit. But anything listed on whitearmor can be turned into an approvable costume, you just need to make sure you build it up to the current CRL standards. That's where posting build progress and questions can be really helpful. You can find all the visual guides here:

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

Offline Dax Corrin

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2014, 10:07:37 AM »
I had a nice chat with your wife there, she didn't mention you were sick however. I'd love to see the pictures, we can host them for the group to see.
 Hope you are all better soon!

Greg
TI/IC/IG/IN-12485 Dax Corrin
Founder, NorthWest Quadrant Battery

Offline jcolrud

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2014, 07:52:52 PM »
That wasn't actually my wife. It was her friend Michelle. I have a few pics she sent me just don't know how to get them to you.

Tags: