Author Topic: new to cloud city  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Revan_hk47

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
new to cloud city
« on: September 26, 2014, 05:56:11 AM »
hi there guys kyle here from beaverton oregon i am interested in building a Revan cosplay and i was wondering how to go about doing that so thanks for having me here :)

Offline NavySith

Re: new to cloud city
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 07:45:04 AM »
Welcome
Sent from Kamino using Tapatalk

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Offline stevo502

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 07:50:38 AM »
Revan would be part of the Flagship Eclipse Detachment. You can find the references here:

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_revan

And I would recommend joining their forums here:

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/

And obviously, as you've figured out, join our forums and ask questions :)

Welcome aboard!

Offline Revan_hk47

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 08:52:03 AM »
thank you!!

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 01:17:58 AM »
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

FYI: I think the "redeemed" Revan-- as far as I understand-- is also an acceptable costume in the Rebel Legion, I guess you could get dual membership with that one. Or at least I think it's an accepted costume. Pretty sure it is. I think. Though I'm not sure what the difference between the regular Revan and "redeemed Revan" costume is... :P
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 01:19:35 AM by Blue Leader »
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Offline Revan_hk47

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 03:36:46 AM »
thats good to know also i was wondering about making a stormtrooper outfit original is fine with me but is there a way to make an episode seven one or is there not enough information out about it yet. and also when or how do i get my id number or is that later?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 06:47:48 PM by Revan_hk47 »

Offline Cob

• Cloud City Reserve
  • IS-10054
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 08:33:15 PM »
Hi Kyle!

There are only a couple of shots of the new helmet and someone spotted with white boots on, so really not enough material in my humble opinion to build an ep7 TK yet.  I believe there are some threads on whitearmor.net if you want to investigate that more. It's definitely too easy to get "kid in a candy store" with all the various costumes.

Either way, whitearmor.net is where you want to get started for anything stormtrooper related.

As far as ID numbers go, you get to pick from a list of available numbers after you build your costume, get it approved by the GML, and then apply with the 501st.  http://www.501st.com/databank/Membership:JoinUs

Joining can be a long process with a lot of waiting, as parts can be hard to find depending on what you're doing and how crafty you are. My own build was 5-6 months.  While you are waiting and working, there are usually spotter opportunities posted on the forums here.  It's a great way to get your feet wet, check things out and stop stormtroopers from stepping on small children. 

Offline Revan_hk47

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 11:56:30 PM »
Thank you so much that is good to know im gonna start making my trroper costume and revan one within a few days hopefully so thank you for that information :)

Tags: