Public Information > Welcome to Cloud City Garrison and Kashyyyk Base!

Welcome and Access Information

(1/29) > >>

SWO Admin:
Revised and reposted 6/17/14

:dancechewie: Welcome to the Star Wars Oregon message boards!  :dancechewie:

If you're brand new here and interested in finding out more about this amazing hobby, please start by introducing yourself in a new topic. Let us know what we should call you, what city you call home, what costume you're interested in building, and anything else you'd like to share.

Existing Star Wars costumers have access to additional sections of this forum. If you are newly registered and you are an active, approved member of any of the following groups, please reply to this topic to let us know. We will adjust your permissions, notify you by private message, and then remove your post here to keep this topic clean and easy to monitor.

* 501st Legion
* Cloud City Garrison
* Rebel Legion
* Kashyyyk Base

DakronSlaxx:
Hello everyone, Johny here...aka Dakron, or just Dak.  Mostly Johny though (johneee.)   (Moved the post to the following post.)
Let's see, I was in the Golden Gate Garrison for a few years.

http://www.google.com/profiles/dakron

weslove:
Hi my name is Wes and I live in Springfield,Or and I have been a huge fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember, I turn 40 this year,  and my youngest daughter was born on May 4th and she is also a big fan, I have  pre-ordered a Stormtrooper from Avonos, that I will not get until November, and I am just now getting into this.    Thanks

Sentinel:
Hey, everyone!

I'm Sentinel, aka Micah of Worldbridge Creations, a Star Wars fan with big dreams, and the host of an upcoming costume workshop for Lincoln High School's Star Wars Alliance.

I'd like to talk with you guys about my very enthusiastic group of young fans, what our plans are for costuming, and how you can help us achieve our goal of making a realistic Star Wars LARP for teens and adults in the Portland Metro Area -- but I'll be talking about that in another part of this forum.

Thanks so much for letting me in!

Micah Read
Founder, Star Wars Alliance

Catlord101:
Hi all! My name is Joe, aka Catlord, but Joe is just fine. I have been a Star Wars fan my whole life. First movie I ever saw in theaters was RoTJ. Hooked ever since. I live in Albany, and an a middle school science teacher. I have an ANOVOS Shadow Trooper kit on order and am very excited to get involved!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version