Author Topic: How many TKs are available in Cloud City Garrison?  (Read 1918 times)

Offline maxsteele

How many TKs are available in Cloud City Garrison?
« on: December 08, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »
I'm working as much as I can on getting my TK armor complete, and I know there are two other guys who are almost finished with theirs.  After looking at the past 5-6 troops, I have only seen one TK at them.  How many people in Cloud City have TK armor that is finished and wearable?

Offline carpe mindiem

Re: How many TKs are available in Cloud City Garrison?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 05:22:28 PM »
Me, Marc, Steve, Michele, Harry, Allan, Calvin, Terry, Brendon, Will, Rob J, Danielle, Gregg, John W, and some I'm sure I've forgotten. Plus several others with Sand Troopers. So, 14+.

Offline stevo502

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 06:56:21 PM »
Plus Michaels G and H.

The short answer is - not enough! There's no such thing as too many Stormtroopers. :)

How are things progressing? Still making good progress?

Offline maxsteele

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 04:46:39 PM »
Plus Michaels G and H.

The short answer is - not enough! There's no such thing as too many Stormtroopers. :)

How are things progressing? Still making good progress?

I have taken the next step and started gluing down cover strips!  After tonight I'll have two strips on one of each bicep piece, and next I'll be gluing the other pieces to those to complete the biceps.

I'll need to take another measurement for one of my shins and one of my thighs.  The marks for them didn't really fit to my leg.

After the biceps I'm going to tackle the forearms, which I know I'm going to have a bit of an issue with the right forearm from its oblong shape.  Hopefully the two C-clamps and the magnets I have will be able to work with gluing it.

Tags: