Author Topic: Greetings and salutations from Portland/West Slope  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Vheissu

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Greetings and salutations from Portland/West Slope
« on: April 11, 2013, 11:58:55 AM »
Hi everyone.  I'm a new person here and I'm on a mission to build some armor and become a 501st member.  I've been doing "research and development" on the FISD forums and I have to say, that place is a wealth of information.  I've been lurking the CCG forums for a bit now.  I'm not sure how to proceed from here.  I have a ton of questions about armor and I'm certainly not going to write a term paper and post it to the forums with all of my questions and concerns.  I'm simply overwhelmed.  I hear contacting my local garrison is the best place to go from this point.  Anyway, hello all and I look forward trooping with you all at some point in the near future. 

Offline TD-8821

Re: Greetings and salutations from Portland/West Slope
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 08:46:19 PM »
hello and welcome, ask away with any questions you may have, we have many here to help you out.
~rob
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Offline Luananeko

• Kashyyyk Base Reserve
  • The "Avatar Lady"...
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 10:55:53 AM »
Welcome! As Rob already mentioned, ask as many questions as you have, we're happy to help!

Kim

--- Check out our "Unbreakable" E-11's and more! www.THGProps.com ---

Offline bigguynextdoor

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 07:41:21 PM »
Hi there, Curious? How does one become an Imperial Officer of the fleet? A young Major Veers before his commission on Hoth, (Gen. Maximilian Veers) or just a stand by Officer. Are we allowed to choose from most characters? If so , I would be interested in making such a costume and joining the 501st if possible.
Best Regards
-Jeff
"I Find Your Lack of Faith Disturbing."

ANH Darth Vader
SL 20461

Tags: