Author Topic: plans for the emperial guard  (Read 1954 times)

Offline anton-042

• 501st Legion Member
  • What could i hate more than the universe? My Self.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
plans for the emperial guard
« on: April 30, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »
hello everyone! my name is manuel and im new to the garrison, i have been an avid fan of starwars for as long as i can remember and have always wanted to have my own set of armor from the royal guard. i was first introduced to the 501 group by one of my friends 2 years ago and have been fascinated by the thought of trooping with others. so to start im going to do my homework on how to begin my project and hope i can rely on you all for very helpful information on how to's and direction. i do hope to make the empire proud.
Wanna see me tempt fate? Could this day get any worse?

Offline Dom

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: plans for the emperial guard
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 01:07:43 PM »
Hey Manuel, Jake here. Good to see you joinned up I did a couple days ago and I've already gotten a lot of useful information from people here on the forums. Manuel and I are friends actually here in kennewick, WA and are both looking to join the Fighting 501st! We both work together on each others armor projects he helped me build my Republic Commando Armor. Anyway, post questions about your Royal Guard project I'm sure someone here would be more then willing to help you out, I'll even do some research for you. Just be sure to read the topic rules first before posting. I'll see you around. Good luck with the project.

Offline Jabbasdead

Re: plans for the emperial guard
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »
Welcome to the Boards, if you have any questions let us know.

Tags: