Author Topic: ESB Fett Kotobukiya  (Read 2889 times)

Offline Trumby

ESB Fett Kotobukiya
« on: July 13, 2011, 11:56:56 PM »
I don't know how many of you are into collecting (for show..I don't care about the whole keeping them in the package thing) Kotobukiya figures like I am, but this thing finally shipped (I preordered in in like..November) and I gotta say it looks great. Smaller than the other Koto's I have (TS and TB), but still worth it to me! Comes with two sets of arms so you can change how he is holding his EE-3.
http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1324370;category_id=1306404

Offline OldTonyKenobi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • I'm Old Ben before he lost all the weight. haha
  • Awards Trooped 25+ times
    • tonys kingdom of comics
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: ESB Fett Kotobukiya
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:41:58 AM »
I have MANY of these KOTS's  and Sideshow, Diamond, vintage etc in my shop. AND all my CCG/RL family get 15% off everything except statues which you get a 10% discount. I do this in honor of all the charity work we do  :mrgreen:. It especially helps if you pre-order  :wink:.............ol tony 503-463-1142
"now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time"

Offline Trumby

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 01:35:02 PM »
Ohh good to know, Tony! When I get the money to buy some more I will definitely have to chat with you first!

Offline OldTonyKenobi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 07:39:44 PM »
Cool beans  :wink:! lotsa our brothers/sisters insist I should advertise here, but I don't feel it's morally/ethically responsible. Even though the causes make more than the shop does, (which is the whole idea), it just doesn't sit right with me to splash my biz here. Especially since one member posted something about doing events just for "store candy" to gain sales. I ONLY run events to promote our cause, or other charity events, at a financial loss to me. My shop, and our groups/causes benefit later.   ol tony

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 01:52:47 AM »
I ONLY run events to promote our cause, at a financial loss to me. My shop, and our groups/causes benefit later.   ol tony

Which IMHO is just plain redonkulous Tony!  There isn't a reason you should lose money unless you are running a special where liquidation is your goal or instead of paying a bunch for advertising its spent on the event which in a sense is advertising.  You run a store that sells officially licensed Star Wars merchandise. That's enough for LFL.  Maybe we should talk off screen later but I can offer any assistance you may want, need or not need. LOL

Offline OldTonyKenobi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 12:26:06 PM »
I ONLY run events to promote our cause, at a financial loss to me. My shop, and our groups/causes benefit later.   ol tony

Which IMHO is just plain redonkulous Tony!  There isn't a reason you should lose money unless you are running a special where liquidation is your goal or instead of paying a bunch for advertising its spent on the event which in a sense is advertising.  You run a store that sells officially licensed Star Wars merchandise. That's enough for LFL.  Maybe we should talk off screen later but I can offer any assistance you may want, need or not need. LOL
Well Rob, this shop has lost money since it opened. I have thrown most everything I had saved my whole life into it, and mortgaged the rest. I was really starting to do well, then the economy tanked 3 yrs ago. All I wanted out of this shop was to pay the bills, recover what I invested and make a difference. Well 2 outta 3 ain't bad, everything I invested is probably gone. As far as no profit during events, that is returned later with new, and repeat, customers. Well enough of this, those of you that know me hear too much of this complaining already. We all just keep fighting the good fight.........ol tony

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »
We all just keep fighting the good fight.........ol tony

Exactly!  You know me good enough that I hope you know I wasn't saying you are doing it all wrong.  I was specification talking about the Star Wars events. Those events should cause a spike in sales and foot traffic for the store. If not then it should be reexamined. Times are tough and we are here for you. Much love.

Tags: