Author Topic: I saw this and thought I would pass it along...  (Read 28738 times)

Offline Hoot

I saw this and thought I would pass it along...
« on: June 29, 2010, 07:04:52 PM »
http://vimeo.com/12892083

The above is something I saw, while surfing he net, and I thought I would pass it along to everyone.  Here (<-Link) is the site I found it at.
-Matthew

Offline TD-7716

• Cloud City Retired
  • TD-7716 Dewbackjockey
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: I saw this and thought I would pass it along...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 08:26:15 PM »
I like it..... 8)
James S.

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 01:38:05 PM »
This was very funny and this guy should win some type of award. Thanks for sharing Matt.

Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Offline T-Rev

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 05:27:01 PM »
Awesome!  That made me laugh!
Trevor

Offline Hoot

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 04:41:02 PM »
Thanks everyone.  :D :D So whats up know?  For sometime I have been thinking about what game system I should get when I have saved up the money.  I think I have something has helped me; a little.  Today I saw this:

SW youtube video

*Side Note*

David, web master, is there a way to post an embedded video in this forum?  I ask because I tried before and got this:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/riV7jP26HkE&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/riV7jP26HkE&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Not the frame for the video?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 04:47:20 PM by Oomar Galor »
-Matthew

Offline The Kreator

• 501st Legion Member
  • TK/SL-8992
    • TK-8992
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 04:54:18 PM »
There is actually a "Media" tag but it appears to be disabled on this forum installation.  If enabled, it is as simple as the following code:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riV7jP26HkE[/media]

In relation to the video itself -- Looks very cool, but also using a trained "player" for this demo to make sure everything looks as cool as it's supposed to.  But I can see the Kinect being a very popular accessory for the 360.

Offline Hoot

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 04:56:53 PM »
Thanks David.  :D :D
-Matthew

Offline Hoot

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 12:29:18 AM »
As many probably don't know I am a fan of Coast to Coast AM (C2C AM).  For those who don't know C2C AM is a four hour radio program, nationally and internationally, that deals with joust about everything. From the economy to the environment; from bigfoot to UFOs, conspiracies and more.

So to the point...  some Vader helmets were featured in the Feature Section of their, C2C AM's, website.  The above links, in red, are to C2C AM's feature article, for today, and to the, original, article on the wired website.
-Matthew

Offline Hoot

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 08:04:51 PM »
Jedi for sale?

What wouldn't the Jedi do to pollute the galaxy.  In the immediate future, September 28, 2010, the Jedi intend to pollute the minds of your youth, and adults, with their latest form of Fiction called The Jedi Path (<-Link).  Not only can one get the "Wisdom" of the Jedi, but also a Jedi Credit (can you say forgery???) and several other Items.  The only redeeming value is that the "book" is that it has the wisdom of the Sith.
-Matthew

Offline Hoot

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 04:51:41 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/video/index.htm?bctid=194002822001 Click on the link to find out who will be in the new Force Unleashed.
-Matthew

Offline Hoot

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 06:50:17 PM »
*Stepping out of "character"*

This week is the 30th anniversary of Caddyshack's release and here are some tidbits about the movie.

I like number 30.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Matthew

Offline Hoot

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 09:19:16 PM »
*Back on topic... sorta*

It is the eternal question: Are the [Insert movie, or other (e.i. G.I. Joe, etc.) here] toys we guys used, *cough* still, collect: dolls *shiver down spine* or "actions figures". The link, below, might just answer that eternal question.

Cartoon
-Matthew

Offline Hoot

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 11:54:33 PM »
A VERY familiar character will be on TCW April 1st.  To see who is, reported to be, on the episode go to galactic-voyage.com (<-Link) and look at Daily Video Clip #1 for Thursday the 17th....
-Matthew

mart32gonza

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 09:58:32 PM »
This is great and funny!!!!!

Offline OldTonyKenobi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • I'm Old Ben before he lost all the weight. haha
  • Awards Trooped 25+ times
    • tonys kingdom of comics
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2011, 11:49:00 AM »
Jedi for sale?

What wouldn't the Jedi do to pollute the galaxy.  In the immediate future, September 28, 2010, the Jedi intend to pollute the minds of your youth, and adults, with their latest form of Fiction called The Jedi Path (<-Link).  Not only can one get the "Wisdom" of the Jedi, but also a Jedi Credit (can you say forgery???) and several other Items.  The only redeeming value is that the "book" is that it has the wisdom of the Sith.
I bought 8 of these off of Amazon and resold all but 2, (one in MINE!), and they are bloody AWESOME! There are even classes to study the book at some collages :shock:...............ol tony
"now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time"

Tags: