Author Topic: Coming Home!!  (Read 3887 times)

Offline VaderFanForever

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Coming Home!!
« on: April 16, 2010, 09:01:02 AM »
hello fellow troopers. This is Elijah from Capital City Squad of the Canadian garrison. I had posted on the main Legion boards that my family and I will be coming back home (for me) in July. The dates are the 1st - 16th.

Steve Squire was kind enough to let me know that so far, there are no events planned for this time :( However, if any of you feel like getting together for dinner, let me know!! I'd love to hang out with you. My brother Josh, would probably want to come too. He's in the process of doing an ESB Boba. I haven't been home in 6 years, so I'm not sure how I'd find my way around Portland ;)

Anyway, hope to see you when we are there! Troop on!

Elijah - SL-1922

Offline Zolotkey

• Cloud City Retired
  • Twitter anyone?
    • Imperial Base
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Coming Home!!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »
Welcome. We would be honored!
Nick Z
ID/TK-2516 Retired
Sr QA Engineer

Offline Sithman

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:12:14 PM »
Welcome back trooper!We'll throw a couple taun taun on the barbie and have a grand ol'time! :D
Nick
"Welcome to Cloud City!A safe place to hide from the Empire...."

"..Unless of course I turn you in!"

Offline VaderFanForever

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 06:28:06 AM »
Hey guys! Well, it is about a week and a half till I am home!!

I was wondering...how many of you are going to be able to come out? I am not sure if I will have time to get to Portland, not seeing the family for so long. Would any of you be willing to come to Sale/Keizer for dinner? I am not sure what is good there any more. Any thoughts or ideas would be great!

Hope to meet some of you while I am home!

Offline guyactor

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 09:28:58 AM »
Hey Elijah-

Wanted to let you know there are two events that period you are around.

July 3-Oak Grove Coffee House-
http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?topic=5211.30

July 10-Bookfair Fundraiser-
http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?topic=5203.0

Barry
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 09:30:36 AM by guyactor »

Offline VaderFanForever

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 07:20:14 AM »
Barry,

Thanks brother!! I am not sure if I will be able to bring my Vader or not. It would cost me a small fortune to get it on the plan. But if I can make it Eugene, I would be more than happy to help in any way I can :) I will talk to my brother and let you guys know. Thanks again for the info!

Elijah

Hey Elijah-

Barry

Barry,

Thanks brother! I am not sure if I would be able to bring my Vader on the trip. It would cost me a small fortune! But if I can make it, I would be happy to help in any way I can!! I will talk to my brother and see what we can do. No promises though ;)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 07:23:05 AM by VaderFanForever »

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 01:40:43 PM »
Hi Elijah, Welcome to Cloud City Garrison.  Glad you will be doing a visit with Oregon.  I will be at Eugene Troop at Barnes and Noble. Feel free to come down and hang out and maybe be a spotter. We have a Vader already signed up for it. 
Peace, Allan-- CO, CCG

Barry,

Thanks brother!! I am not sure if I will be able to bring my Vader or not. It would cost me a small fortune to get it on the plan. But if I can make it Eugene, I would be more than happy to help in any way I can :) I will talk to my brother and let you guys know. Thanks again for the info!

Elijah

Hey Elijah-

Barry

Barry,

Thanks brother! I am not sure if I would be able to bring my Vader on the trip. It would cost me a small fortune! But if I can make it, I would be happy to help in any way I can!! I will talk to my brother and see what we can do. No promises though ;)

Allan Quick

Offline VaderFanForever

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 04:39:17 AM »
Alan,

Thanks for the invite! I figured there would be a Vader there already ;) No worries. I don't mind being a spotter at all. If I am able to go, just tell me what to do! Like I posted above, I will have to see how things go. I will let you guys know as soon as I know!

Elijah

Hi Elijah, Welcome to Cloud City Garrison.  Glad you will be doing a visit with Oregon.  I will be at Eugene Troop at Barnes and Noble. Feel free to come down and hang out and maybe be a spotter. We have a Vader already signed up for it. 
Peace, Allan-- CO, CCG

Barry,

Elijah

Hey Elijah-

Barry

Barry,

Offline VaderFanForever

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 05:20:24 AM »
Troops,

Well, today is the day we head home!! I am hoping we can still get together for dinner one night. I was thinking that next weekend would probably be better for most because this weekend is the 4th of July, so people will be spending time with family.

As I said in a earlier post...would it be possible for you guys to come to Salem? We have 2 young kids, and I am not sure how easy it would be for me to drive to the Portland area. I was thinking maybe Applebeez, if it is still open on Lanecaster.

Please let me know if any of you can make it! It would be great to meet everyone!!

Offline OldTonyKenobi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • I'm Old Ben before he lost all the weight. haha
  • Awards Trooped 25+ times
    • tonys kingdom of comics
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 12:13:23 PM »
Troops,

Well, today is the day we head home!! I am hoping we can still get together for dinner one night. I was thinking that next weekend would probably be better for most because this weekend is the 4th of July, so people will be spending time with family.

As I said in a earlier post...would it be possible for you guys to come to Salem? We have 2 young kids, and I am not sure how easy it would be for me to drive to the Portland area. I was thinking maybe Applebeez, if it is still open on Lanecaster.

Please let me know if any of you can make it! It would be great to meet everyone!!

Hey Elijah
  Cmon by my shop, Tonys Kingdom of Comics, so I can meet your family. Maybe we can get a few folks together for something. And you DEFINITELY have to bring the whole clan to our BBQ/potluck here in Keizer at the end of the month :mrgreen:...............Old Tony Kenobi
"now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time"

Tags: