Public Information > Spotter Archive

Starlight Parade Spotters - Mission complete

(1/3) > >>

Ancient Fan:
We will meet in the parking area (Couch and Broadway) at 7:00 pm. We will discuss the "rules of the road", assignments will be given, ID badges handed out, and questions answered. If you get lost or confused  :?, call me on my cell phone (209) 988-3625. Please call me if you are not able to make it too, but we hope everybody makes it as your help will be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Phil
Captain of Spotters

Roster (Thanks Tony!)

01. Starla D. (CCG Spouse)
02. Kathy D. (CCG Guest)
03. Rachel H. (CCG Spouse)
04. Scott (CCG Guest)
05. Curt - (KB Spouse)
06. NavySith (Scott)
07. RC-1990 (John E - CCG Guest)
08. Pamela G (KB Spouse)
09. Carrie (CCG Spouse)
10. Meri (CCG Guest)
11. Susan H. (CCG Spouse)
12. Virgil (CCG Guest)
13. Christine (CCG Guest)
14. Ana (CCG Guest)
15. Adam (CCG Guest)

RHEBB:
Phil my wife susan is going to be a spotter that night. Just let me know if you need any thing.

Ancient Fan:

--- Quote from: RHEBB on May 26, 2010, 01:16:18 PM ---Phil my wife susan is going to be a spotter that night. Just let me know if you need any thing.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rick, I have updated the roster.

saberwolff:
     I have the same group of spotters as last year wanting to do it again if that's alright.
          My brother,     Virgil
          His girlfriend,  Chritine
          My niece,        Ana
          Her husband, Adam
    They all trooped last year and my brother for two years, hope it isn't to late add their names. I also have enough Star Wars T-shirts for all of them to wear.   Will

Ancient Fan:

--- Quote from: saberwolff on May 30, 2010, 10:42:09 PM ---     I have the same group of spotters as last year wanting to do it again if that's alright.
          My brother,     Virgil
          His girlfriend,  Chritine
          My niece,        Ana
          Her husband, Adam
    They all trooped last year and my brother for two years, hope it isn't to late add their names. I also have enough Star Wars T-shirts for all of them to wear.   Will

--- End quote ---

Roster Updated Will!
Thanks,
Phil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version