Author Topic: Star Wars Bar at OMSI - Yea!  (Read 5536 times)

Offline OMSI_Gala

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Gala Facebook
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 08:57:57 AM »
Those pics are awesome!! Thanks so much for posting!   

That's strange that you couldn't post to the wall, I see you are a fan. The permissions are set that if you are a fan of the page, you should be able to post to the wall. I'll go ahead and post a photo to the wall for now.

When Facebook does let you post to the wall, they don't let you post a photo from your album to a page's wall by attaching a photo; instead you can "attach a link" of your photo http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2962055&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=168838082307&aid=-1&id=745232766&oid=168838082307.

ahh, technology.

Offline NavySith

Re: Star Wars Bar at OMSI - Yea!
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 10:10:50 AM »
For the spotters, is there going to be a dress code or is it the normal (or at least what I've worn at other troops), what about pictures taken at the gala of the CCG and RL

Scott

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Offline Daverian

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 11:40:26 AM »
can my 14 year old son spot?

Offline grumpydevil

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 02:31:44 PM »
For the spotters, is there going to be a dress code or is it the normal (or at least what I've worn at other troops), what about pictures taken at the gala of the CCG and RL

Scott

Since of the guests will be in semi-formal attire, all of OMSI's volunteers will be dressed up and we need to follow suit with out spotters. Normally I don't turn away spotters, but any of our spotters need to be dressed up - this is a requirement for this event. No T-shirts & jeans - nice shirts, pants & shoes please. If you are still willing & able to spot, please send me a PM because I still need to get some information from you.

-Kyle
"The EVO troopers were one of the Empire's most specialized stormtroopers."

Tags: