Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 2101 times)

branan

Hello everyone
« on: July 02, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »
Hi,

I've just started working on a costume. My original plan was to do a TIE Pilot, but since the crewman costume is so similar, I'm thinking of completing a crewman costume first to gain acceptance into the 501st. Nothing is together yet, but in my head I look totally awesome :P

If all goes well I'll be getting started sewing up my cap and jumpsuit sometime in the next month or so. Unfortunately I have lots of stuff to do in the next couple weeks (fourth of July, of course, then I'm getting married the weekend after that).

I'll of course share pics once I have something together.

Offline TD-8821

Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 05:10:02 PM »
hello and welcome!Well congrats on getting married!!! and hope we hear/see more of ya soon!If you have any questions please feel free to ask away, we have all sorts of people willing to help you out anyway we can!
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Offline Daverian

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »
Absolutely! Congratulations and welcome! Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 05:20:49 PM »
Yeah, what the sandblasted troopers said. I've done lots of research on the technicians, gunners, pilots and officers. If I can be of any assistance, let me know!

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Hoot

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 06:34:58 PM »
branan,

It is good to see you have decided to join the Garrison, forum.  Oh, its Matthew (Hoot34) from the JRS forum.  Again I offer, you, any help you need. So don't hesitate to ask, me or anyone else here, any questions you may have.
-Matthew

Tags: