Author Topic: Troop Question  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Hoot

Troop Question
« on: May 03, 2009, 05:43:42 PM »
I was wondering if there was a troop in Milwaukie (Sp?)? I ask because my dad was in Milwaukie and saw some troopers in front of a store and wanted to know if, it was, the garrison; that was there.
-Matthew

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Troop Question
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 06:15:51 PM »
Yesterday was Free Comic Book Day, and yes there was a troop outside of Things From Another World.
Tk Bill, Stormshadow, a Jawa, The Masterchief, along with TFAW's very own Blip were there to
Represent.
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »
I saw Master Chief at the Sandy Blvd location when I drove by, after wrapping up with Cosmic Monkey. Who else was at Milwaukie?

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Hoot

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 04:11:03 PM »
Yesterday was Free Comic Book Day, and yes there was a troop outside of Things From Another World.
Tk Bill, Stormshadow, a Jawa, The Masterchief, along with TFAW's very own Blip were there to
Represent.

Cool. I would have given a definite answer if I knew about TFAW events.  *My knowledge (Sp?) was limited to, Old, Tony's event.*
-Matthew

Offline grumpydevil

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »
Yeah, we had folks at all three TFAW store on Saturday.

-Kyle
"The EVO troopers were one of the Empire's most specialized stormtroopers."

Offline Hoot

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 12:50:51 PM »
Guys,

Thanks for the help.   :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry for the lateness of this reply; "the man" has me working a new schedule.
-Matthew

Tags: