Author Topic: I am new here and interested in getting involved.  (Read 5166 times)

Offline Jabbasdead

Re: I am new here and interested in getting involved.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 08:56:15 PM »
Check your PM's I sent you a couple of things...

Offline Robert40

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 11:21:58 AM »
Thank you everybody. I think I am going to work on a Biker Scout costume. If i can get more information on where to get it. I know that no one here makes them. I would like to build it from a kit, if possible, I know that it can save some money.

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »
PM sent
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Shawnxzero

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
To Everyone,

Hi, I found out on the Kufo.com that on July 3rd Friday at the Bag Dad theatre will be playing the midnight of Star Wars E5. I was hoping to find out who is hosting this event, because I and my friend would like to would like to join or spot. We have helped before on last years ringing bells for the S.Army in portland. I have a full Darth maul costume, Mask, Tonic, Boots, Gloves, 2 Darth Maul Fx Light Sabers and my friend has a full TK outfit but the boots are not the right one but they are white and they worked last time. I think we could be a great help. I have been trying to get my costume a prove but I have not have time to take new photos. We would still be happy to show up with our costume and if it does not meet your standers we would be fine to not troop that night.

Again, could someone please let me know more about the Midnight Star Wars E5 midnight movie at the Bag Dad theatre in portland. Like who's hosting it and what time everyone will be showing up that night, just in case if I could troop with you guys. 

Tags: