Author Topic: Hello from the New England Garrison!  (Read 6306 times)

Ang

Re: Hello from the New England Garrison!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »
Hey "fearless leader", good to see you on our boards, here in CCG. Definitely let us know when you get to town and we will put some sort of welcoming party together. I'm always down to hang out with other Legion members.

Like everyone else said, I think you will like what you find here, in Oregon. It has a lot to offer. Besides, Jonah is up in Seattle, and he would just drive you crazy.  :mrgreen:

Come down here, we will have Wookiee Cookies for you! *note to anyone, make some Wookiee Cookies for Ang when she comes to town...

Keep in touch!

- Bill

Biiiiiillllll!!!

And actually I plan to smack Jonah around while in Seattle. Lol.

hello and hope to see/troop with you soon....at the end of may is our starlight parade, maybe you could join us then??

I'd love to, but I'm working Anime Boston that week. Let me double check some dates and I'll see what I can do. Busy busy busy...

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 08:00:14 PM »
I'll make cookies. I like cookies.....who doesn't like cookies...

Wookie Cookie...
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Ang

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 08:01:58 PM »
I like cookies!

But I have special dietary needs. :( My digestive system is fail.

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 08:16:07 PM »
I like cookies!

Wow welcome to the club. I had to have surgery last year to fix mine (sorta)
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 08:20:44 PM »
Hey "fearless leader", good to see you on our boards, here in CCG. Definitely let us know when you get to town and we will put some sort of welcoming party together. I'm always down to hang out with other Legion members.

Like everyone else said, I think you will like what you find here, in Oregon. It has a lot to offer. Besides, Jonah is up in Seattle, and he would just drive you crazy.  :mrgreen:

Come down here, we will have Wookiee Cookies for you! *note to anyone, make some Wookiee Cookies for Ang when she comes to town...

Keep in touch!

- Bill

Biiiiiillllll!!!

And actually I plan to smack Jonah around while in Seattle. Lol.

Oh, please let me be there so that I can watch! It really would be worth the price of entertainment, right there...

I like cookies!

Well, we had best intentions, at heart. We'll offer them, and I'll eat them so that your dietary needs remain intact!  :mrgreen:

Look forward to seeing you out this way, Ang!

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Ang

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 08:37:32 PM »
Actually I'm apparently crashing with Jonah for a bit, he offered the couch, I accepted. Beggars aren't choosy on low-budget trips. And I have a cousin in Seattle as well, but she just moved there.

Jonah actually wants me to help him with his costume while I'm there, so maybe I can smack some sense into him.

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 09:08:51 PM »
If he ever gets a costume, any costume done and submitted, I think I will drop to the floor, from shock!  :shock:

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Ang

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »
If he ever gets a costume, any costume done and submitted, I think I will drop to the floor, from shock!  :shock:

- Bill

Let's just say that I'm making him take roster shots when I'm there. He DOES have costumes done, but I haven't even seen Dented Helmet guys as nitpicky as he is.

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 09:11:51 PM »
If he has costumes done, then why hasn't he submitted? Jonah? Picky? Never.... he's just OCD to the enth degree!

- Bill

- Corran Horn

LuciousTalvloinne

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 02:27:33 AM »
I do have a picture of Jonah in his royal guard costume from last years Dragon con.  I agree. I want to see that on YouTube.

Tags: