Author Topic: Canadian member maintiaining close ties!  (Read 2147 times)

Offline malarat

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Canadian member maintiaining close ties!
« on: January 15, 2009, 08:36:24 AM »
Hey all, this is Randy TR-0773 from the Canadian G
I am presently living in Ottawa Ontario (wife's fault) but in another 2 years 1 month 16 days and a handful of smaller clock arms I get to return to the Great Wild West Victoria BC!

The only bonus of living in the OTT is we have a great trooping squad out here, however when I go home, I'll have a big job bringing new and old members back together in Victoria and attaining the same Esprit de Corps that I am enjoying out here.

That's gonna leave me lonely I think, so I'll be planning to attend some troops with you guys an Titan G for sure!

A few of you out here should know me from my trips sailing down south with the Canadian Navy, Star Wars Celebration events, Rose Parade, and more recently Dragon Con 08, oh an I'm always bumping into Ara.... HI ARA!!

I'm Goin to DC 09 this year, and would love to hang out with some West Coast members, so if anyone is heading do send me a PM or I'll be keeping an eye out for your planning thread if you put one up.

Oh I'm a patch an coin junkie, I have everything right now, but if you guys make anything new please keep me in mind.

Ta Ta for now.

Randy TR-0773

Service to the Empire!

Offline FireStorm

• Cloud City Retired
  • Shoeless Duke Rufus!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Canadian member maintiaining close ties!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 02:35:59 PM »
Heya Randy!  I gotta say I am jealous.  I love Vancouver BC, and want I want to move to Jasper or Revelstoke.  Love it up there!  You are welcome anytime to PDX for troops, and would love to troop with you and see you at DC 09!

FireStorm aka Martin Vavra
Mjolnir
"It's easy shooting Ewoks...you just don't lead them as much!"

Offline malarat

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Canadian member maintiaining close ties!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 07:32:52 PM »
Heya Randy!  I gotta say I am jealous.  I love Vancouver BC, and want I want to move to Jasper or Revelstoke.  Love it up there!  You are welcome anytime to PDX for troops, and would love to troop with you and see you at DC 09!

Move to Vancouver if you want to stay on the mainland, we need to establish a stable group of interested members in Vancouver, I'm from Victoria and we did most of our troops there, however we did go over to Van for a few road trips.  Not enough dedication in the big city unfortunately  :(

Service to the Empire!

Tags: