Author Topic: Hello & thanks  (Read 2665 times)

jacenpk

Hello & thanks
« on: August 17, 2008, 09:38:17 PM »
I want to thank the 2 nice rebel trooper and stormtrooper, that came out to Rivermark Community Credit Union for our hot dogs for Doernbecher event. It was hotter then a Tatooine heat wave and they did a fantastic job.
I also just picked up some Gen. Veers armor and they told me there was an armor party coming up soon. I was also told that one in the ranks has a sewing pattern for the uniform, which I would love to get in contact with.
Thanks again

Offline Sithman

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Hello & thanks
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 02:23:07 AM »
Welcome to the boards Jacenpk!!

The man you'll want to see is Ceric since he's doing the same :) Drop him a line and I know he'll be more then happy to help!Need anything else just let me know
Nick
"Welcome to Cloud City!A safe place to hide from the Empire...."

"..Unless of course I turn you in!"

Offline Volund Starfire

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • Worst Day-Shift Manager Ever
  • Awards Trooped 10+ times
    • Jason's Facebook Page
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 11:54:27 AM »
Ceric or Bill... I thought Bill did his own patterns too... Bill is Tavrikgannon if you want to shoot him a PM.

Anyway, WELCOME!

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »
I didn't do my own patterns. I just went with the mods that TKVanB has so graciously provided for the Imperial costuming community. Shoot me a PM and I will get you all the info that you would ever need for the costume!

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Aysel

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 08:14:13 PM »
HELLOO!!! 'bout time you posted :mrgreen: everyone say hello to my manager, told ya'll he was geek like us :mrgreen: and if he's slow to pm it's cause he's got 2 jawas that seem to always demand attention for some strange reason :lol:

Offline Hoot

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 09:59:20 PM »
jacenpk,

Welcome to the forum!!! :)  I can save you some time... The officer uniform was what I was going to do to get into the 501st; the pattern is McCall's M4745 pattern.  For more info go to the IOC(<-link), Imperial Officer Corps, boards and the ACD, (<- Link) Armored Calvery Detachment. The ADC deals with the Veers type uniforms, great information.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 10:17:55 AM by Oomar Galor »
-Matthew

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 10:05:22 AM »
That's ok, my computer crashed, so I am limited to access to the boards here at work. So my response time will severely limited until I can get it up and running again.  :roll:

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline rtpaynter

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 06:38:19 PM »
Welcome, jacenpk  :P :P :P
Robin Paynter

Life's too short to be so sour...

Tags: