Author Topic: vegas baby  (Read 15359 times)

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: vegas baby
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2008, 11:26:27 AM »
Unfortunately I don't have the Real Player installed on my machine so I can't view it.... :(

If anyone has a fancy-schmancy way to convert it to an avi or something, I'd love to see it!

-Kyle

Install real player, there is a free version here http://www.real.com/dmm/superpass?src=cj&pcode=cj&cpath=aff&rsrc=14dLP
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Offline grumpydevil

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2008, 11:32:59 AM »
 :| Yeah....no offense meant towards anyone, but I'm not installing anything from that company. Once their format was decimated by Quicktime, they quickly became well-known as personal information whores. I no longer trust them or any of their software, codecs, etc.... hence the request for a different format.

-Kyle
"The EVO troopers were one of the Empire's most specialized stormtroopers."

Offline ClonenolC

• Cloud City Retired
  • my backpack's got jets... no, for real!!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2008, 11:33:50 AM »
hahaha!!!! excellent wedding!!! love how Fett and Solo were paired off!!! again, Congratz!!!
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Offline guyactor

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2008, 12:11:11 PM »
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fightline
Hopefully I'll have some more soon!

63 pages of pics....I could only get to 32!!!  :shock: 8)

Offline Zolotkey

• Cloud City Retired
  • Twitter anyone?
    • Imperial Base
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2008, 12:12:56 PM »
:| Yeah....no offense meant towards anyone, but I'm not installing anything from that company. Once their format was decimated by Quicktime, they quickly became well-known as personal information whores. I no longer trust them or any of their software, codecs, etc.... hence the request for a different format.

-Kyle

Wow, I am glad I am not the only one that doest trust them anymore! :)
Nick Z
ID/TK-2516 Retired
Sr QA Engineer

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2008, 02:11:17 PM »
Great Pictures of Wedding.. Thanks for sharing.. now to review the Wedding again on Archives.  We loved your wedding.... "I love you...I Know"...LOL...It was very cool..We like it when Boba and Han walked together at end..Classic...

Peace, Allan and Karyn
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 02:21:51 PM by Quick2 »
Allan Quick

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2008, 10:05:15 PM »

-Kyle

Isn't the entire internet doing that? lol, totally understand dude, you can come over to my place and watch it... or if we have an armor party before three months is up i'm sure a computer would be handy to watch it.
Hey Paul, did they give you a dvd copy of it? 
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Qui-Fawn

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2008, 02:40:19 AM »
Alright, so I'm too stupid to put pictures in the thread here, so you will have to check out where I've uploaded them to Myspace....my page is myspace.com/sanchobean and I've got a photo album called "Las Vegas".....therein you shall find plentiful pictures.  Haven't heard from Paul yet....hopefully he's not stranded in San Francisco somewhere....

Offline Aysel

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2008, 05:04:29 PM »
ok, if you're able to get a copy of that video you could put it up on google video so that the people that don't want to DL realplayer could see it ;) just a hint, btw awsome wedding what I could see of the costumes from the video they were great (haven't looked at the picture gallery yet)

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2008, 08:59:41 PM »
yeah Daniele's  dress hit the mark for sure, everyone was top notch.... except some storm trooper i saw wandering around in the pictures :P

Qui-Fawn

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2008, 02:03:30 AM »
Yeah, that reject had TK-esque armor made entirely of white duct tape because he's a hobo. 

Qui-Fawn

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2008, 01:26:41 PM »
Paul wants me to tell everyone that he apologizes for not being on the boards in a while....he has what we like to call a "face baby" in his eye.  Basically he got some kind of infection which has swollen up half of his face and shut one of his eyes completely.  It almost took over the other eye but he used his dark side powers to scare it back to the other side of his face.  He kind of looks like....well....imagine if your eye ate a lot of marshmallows and didn't swallow....that's kind of what it looks like.

BTW, Danielle says that the final cut of the wedding is up on the website, so you can see the whole thing from different angles.  Still realplayer though, sorry guys!

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2008, 01:38:03 PM »
Paul wants me to tell everyone that he apologizes for not being on the boards in a while....he has what we like to call a "face baby" in his eye.  Basically he got some kind of infection which has swollen up half of his face and shut one of his eyes completely.  It almost took over the other eye but he used his dark side powers to scare it back to the other side of his face.  He kind of looks like....well....imagine if your eye ate a lot of marshmallows and didn't swallow....that's kind of what it looks like.

BTW, Danielle says that the final cut of the wedding is up on the website, so you can see the whole thing from different angles.  Still realplayer though, sorry guys!

Dude!  Did Danielle beat him up after the wedding? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Offline grumpydevil

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2008, 01:42:06 PM »
...he has what we like to call a "face baby" in his eye.  Basically he got some kind of infection which has swollen up half of his face and shut one of his eyes completely.

Must have been one helluva honeymoon! :P
"The EVO troopers were one of the Empire's most specialized stormtroopers."

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2008, 02:06:54 PM »
Looks like the aftermath of a Klingon mating ritual - yeah I went there. They were in Vegas and there is that Star Trek Experience down there. That's all I'm sayin`.......

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Tags: