Author Topic: names?  (Read 12355 times)

Offline greedo

names?
« on: January 01, 2008, 02:22:41 PM »
hey all,

I thought this could be an interresting thread if everyone interrested could explain their user name and maybe what the *** it means.

mine is ''greedo'' because i fell so sorry for him.  out of a galaxy so huge, he somehow manages to get within 3 feet within the biggest payday of his life........and messes it up. 

Because of his less-than-mediocre bounty hunter skills, he is absent from about 99% of the greasest story on earth.....

cant wait to hear from you guys
F**K you Photobucket!

Offline Daverian

Re: names?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 02:31:21 PM »
I chose "Daverian Skahl" as my Star Wars name a long time ago as it was the main character in a story I was writing entitled, "The Black Sky". I never finished it, don't know if I will now, as most of the ideas I had for the plot I have since discovered in already existing Star Wars novels. If I get the inspiration again I may continue, but in a different direction.

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 02:33:59 PM »
I chose "Ilovesanddirt" because I am and will forever will be a Sandtrooper!  On the Mepd.net boards, my first boards, I am "Ilovesand&dirt".  Unfortunately on these boards i can't use the "&" symbol.  So it makes it look like a didn't finish school.  :mrgreen:

Offline ClonenolC

• Cloud City Retired
  • my backpack's got jets... no, for real!!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 02:47:24 PM »
ClonenolC - bored and i wanted a palindrome. i figured a clone would be the best way to put that in there. 
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Offline guyactor

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »
Had been an extra in two films before joining up. Use it for other forums...so just kept it. Totally non SWars.

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »
Cooter Davis is the name of a Mythical Person my father Created while serving as a Drill Sgt During the early 80's. He's the type of guy, that through some miracle accident, some how saves the day.
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 03:25:06 PM »
Mine comes form the comic book Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Pepito, is the hyperactive and albeit lesser know son of the devil, who has several wacky adventures.
Paul

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 03:25:24 PM »
GEEZ.. Mine is really non Star Wars ..LOLOL  uh...  my last name is Quick, and I am the II instead of Jr. sooooooooooooo... Quick2 comes from that..plus I used it a long time ago with online games and other forums.. Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Offline ceric

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 04:55:30 PM »
I'm Ceric. Last name First letter then my first name last. I use it on other boards as well as it was my SW Galaxies game character name.

Furthermore, I have taken the scrambled letters game into my SW Fan Film where my character name is Krace Kril using letters of my name to make it up to make it sound starwarsy.
-Eric

Offline Zolotkey

• Cloud City Retired
  • Twitter anyone?
    • Imperial Base
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 05:53:20 PM »
Zolotkey came from my high school days. I was in the tech support class that fixed the schools computers. Since we were a new school HP gave the school a programming lab that was off the main schools network. It was called the 'Offline Lab' or 'Programming Lab'. We also had another offline lab for graphic design. I started tech support my freshmen year. So I was being tought on how to fix alot. In my sophmore year I was given graces to become a network administrator for the lab,  :twisted:. We had 2 teachers who helped the administrator the lab but it was pretty much run by us tech elites. So the main NetAdmin for the graphic design lab was a JR or SR at the time so since I was the underclass men I wasnt able to pick my username. Normally it was just our first name for the admin account. But the guy tried to make up a funny name with my last name. So he made my admin account with the username of Zolotkey. I wasnt to fond of it the first week but after a while I started to like it and I kept it. So from then on I use Zolotkey about everywhere. Funny thing is I have gotten some of my friends who we play Halo 3 on Live and in System Link, to call me Zolotkey by natural. "Nick Zolotkey." Is what they call me. :P
Nick Z
ID/TK-2516 Retired
Sr QA Engineer

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 07:22:47 PM »
Mine was spawned from me concepting paint job ideas for the speeder bike kit i'm going to make for my little honda 50r motor bike. Thought the shark face would be pretty cool on a speeder bike. And since i was building a scout first, two and two together ;)
(fun thread)
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Offline Trumby

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 07:43:01 PM »
Mine is a nickname given to me on another forum, off the name I use there.. "Turambar."

Offline grumpydevil

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 07:51:54 PM »
Masterjedi on here because at the time that what my DST homies were calling me.

However, some day, I'd love to have my username changed to grumpydevil, since that's what I am everywhere else.  :twisted:
"The EVO troopers were one of the Empire's most specialized stormtroopers."

Offline Sith1299

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 09:22:34 PM »
Well...Lord Vader="Sith" and "1299"=December 1999, the year my son was born! He is also a big fan of Star Wars and has trooped as a Jawa.  Hope to be back into some trooping now that I'm on my new schedule.
Michael SL 6899

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

Qui-Fawn

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 10:24:42 PM »
Well, my absolute favorite SW character is Qui-Gon, and my name is Fawn, so it just naturally happened that I mixed one and the other.  I'm not very imaginative.....but at least people always know who I am.  :)

Tags: