Author Topic: WoW!  (Read 5573 times)

JadesFire

Re: WoW!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 04:07:38 PM »
HA HA.... SUCKERS!!!  Did you go and buy an iPhone the first month they came out too?  I'm going to wait until next calendar year to get a X-Box 360 and Halo-3 because the prices will drop more in line to where they SHOULD be for what they are.  Until then I'll just make do with the three X-Box's (with Halo and H-2.. and 50 other games), PS2 and the Game Cube that are already in the house... well actually I don't play them much, but the KIDS sure would if I let them veg out in front of them! :lol:

No I didn't, nor the ipod nano/mini/whatever the hell they are up to. I have a simple shuffle and that works great for me. I have my game cube, and I have books. Besides WoW, those are my entertainment. (Oh yea I have a DS too... brain age 2 ftw)

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: WoW!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 09:12:39 PM »
Wow this crew has got some serious talent and resources... helps that they do it as their job, but still, very cool, wouldn't mind working for them :P don't think i could make the cut though. (look in the portfolio section)
http://www.nightmarearmorstudios.com/main.htm
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Tags: