Author Topic: Hello Cloud City Garrison!  (Read 5422 times)

Army Scout

Re: Hello Cloud City Garrison!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 12:39:20 PM »
Great, I just might take ya up on that. I would like to hit Salem and then Astoria in one big loop. Its about 2 hours to Astoria from Salem?

Chris

PS - I would buy the gas too :)

Qui-Fawn

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 02:38:30 PM »
Heya,

I'm not "Official" and all that, but I've trooped events before (usually a Jedi scum spotter) and I live in Dallas, which is right outside of Salem.  If you have any questions or whatnot PM me and I'll do my best to answer them!  :D

-Fawn

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 06:51:43 PM »
We have two new people that are just getting armor done that are in Salem.  We have one trooper that is living there but he hasn't been active since he joined.  He built the armor, got the pics, then dropped off the planet.  I PM'ed him a few weeks ago and he said he felt like he jumped the gun joining and couldn't spare the time necessary to troop.  His board name is CabbageHeat, so you can contact him.  The newby is GrandMoffTarkin.

You can buy me lunch and I will make the trip up there for it!!

Great, Martin.... always thinking with your stomache! Hmmmm.... our CO would make a great Wookiee.  :mrgreen:
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Tags: