Author Topic: GONK PICS  (Read 4675 times)

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

abntroop

Re: GONK PICS
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 09:31:53 PM »
rockin!  :D

Offline DoubleTap

• The officer formerly known as wsco911
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 01:12:14 PM »
Bill, picture #127 reminds me of just how sexy you are.  Its good to have such eye candy in our little garrison. :mrgreen:
Jim TK 1747
Smell Rob's finger.

Offline jasond011

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 02:26:46 PM »
I'm working on a GONK droid costume right now for a certain 9 year old that I know.  It'll be a bit scaled down from yours, but damn, awsome job on making the first GONK droid costume in CCG!
Jason D. Shaw
IG/TB-1398

501st Legion

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 12:22:13 AM »
Bill, picture #127 reminds me of just how sexy you are.  Its good to have such eye candy in our little garrison. :mrgreen:

Good God, I'm going to puke!
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 12:23:40 AM »
I'm working on a GONK droid costume right now for a certain 9 year old that I know.  It'll be a bit scaled down from yours, but damn, awsome job on making the first GONK droid costume in CCG!

Thanks, Jason... but let me reiterate that it was my hair-brained idea, but Rick Hebb (Chewie) really deserves all the credit for the masterful construction of this thing!

- Corran Horn

Offline Starska

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 12:14:44 AM »
So Bill,

How did the back surgery come out?

:lol:

Keith

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 08:21:23 PM »
Ha ha... you're soooo funny. I managed just fine. Like I said, I had bruising to the bone on my collar bones, but other than that, I am ok.
I had and interesting time hauling the thing away. Pat (one of the OMSI) helped me load it into my truck, but I had to unload it myself. I took it to my storage unit, only to find that they hadn't removed the security lock (for late payment) yet. The rent was paid up for a couple of days and they still hadn't removed the lock! Well, I didn't have time to load it back on my truck to take it home (gate is on electronic timer and I was almost out of time to get out of the complex), so I left it there in the hallway of my storage unit (it is indoors) and left a message at the office what had happened.... too much drama for one gimmick costume!

- Corran Horn

Tags: