Public Information > Welcome to Cloud City Garrison and Kashyyyk Base!

Greetings from Oregon City!

(1/3) > >>

ab33842:
Hi everyone, I'm new to all of this, but I've been a huge fan for many years!

I have a friend from work who used to have a trooper kit, then built blasters, and now builds amazing droids, and I want to be a part of this world. I'm not very creative, and don't have many skills in the creation area, but I am able to do small things and would be glad to work on costume pieces in a group setting. I recently went to Disney World and made a lightsaber at Savi's and that really sparked my interest in making a generic Jedi kit.

I'm a big guy with a decent sized beard with a bald head, so a face character probably isn't in the cards for me. I'm hoping I can make a Jedi kit, or something that I can start with to join in on the action. Can I use a Savi's saber with a Jedi kit (I have purple, green, blue, white, yellow and red crystals)? I live near Saberforge and have gone there a few times to just look around. I'm totally willing to get a different saber if necessary, but would like to get some thoughts on the easiest way to get started in the group.

Sorry about the questions, I'm a new guy here...

Adam

CadBane3:
Greetings and welcome! No problem on the questions! It's always better to ask them than spend money on something that you find out later you can't use! I'll let some of our Jedi folk answer your questions as I don't really know the answers, but I wanted to say hello and welcome you in.

CJ49er:
Welcome to the forum!

ab33842:
The other one I like is the Imperial Guard, since I'm not sure if I could squeeze into a Scout Trooper uniform...!

Nathanzx10r:
Welcome to the CCG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version