Author Topic: Death Star Luke - No Pictures  (Read 345 times)

Offline Sentinel

• Jedi Mandalorian
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Death Star Luke - No Pictures
« on: May 09, 2023, 10:13:33 AM »
So, hi, everyone. It's been a long time, so I don't know if all the old messages I sent you guys about the costume I've been compiling over the years have reached you properly.

I just applied for a full costume, and I am now fairly confident that I have an accurate Death Star Luke (with the possibility of becoming a Tatooine Luke with the simple addition of a palace blaster). I typically use the complete Museum Replicas ensemble with a Disney Parks saber and a different replica belt that's actually black and has a weathered buckle. I've got a black shirt that can pass as having a white flap on the right or not (came with the set) and a shirt that really has a flap but doesn't stay down well (bought separately). I also have the vest, the obi, the tabards, the outer and inner belts. The inner one of the same fabric type as the vest (did the original VI costume have inner and outer fabric belts?) has had some hook issues, while the outer belt and other belt of the same fabric as the shirts endure. My pants do have that stripe. I also have a cloak of Jedi fabric that looks screen-accurate from the same set as all of the above.

I hope to do something about the color of my hair, which is brown, as soon as I choose between Luke and Cal Kestis (though I assumed from the sequels that Luke had browner hair later on in life).

But what do you think?

Offline Sentinel

• Jedi Mandalorian
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Death Star Luke - No Pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 10:16:09 AM »
The system said that my pictures were too large or something.

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 10:34:01 AM »
Hello Micah! If you're looking to submit a Luke costume, I assume you're looking for the Rebel Legion rather than the 501st Legion. They have a different submittal process so you'll need to head over to rebellegion.com and click the "Join The Cause" button. That should take you to where you can find the costume standards and the application process. Good luck! Let us know how it goes!
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline Sentinel

• Jedi Mandalorian
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 10:51:03 AM »
Already submitted, but not with my best pics, unfortunately. May have to redo something, or do Cal Kestis.

Tags: