Author Topic: 07.16.23: Portland Pride Parade SPOTTER SIGNUPS  (Read 465 times)

Offline jj49

07.16.23: Portland Pride Parade SPOTTER SIGNUPS
« on: February 25, 2023, 01:27:13 PM »
EVENT TYPE: 501/RL Formal
WHAT: Portland Pride Parade
SPECIAL NOTE ON THE EVENT: For those of you that knew Rat, this event was very special to him. It is because of him that we have been participating in this event. We would love to get the biggest turnout this year and have it serve as a memorial to him and how dedicated he was not only to Star Wars Oregon, but to the Pride Parade.

WHERE: The Portland Pride Parade will be held July 16, 2023, and steps off (time to be confirmed). The parade forms in the North Park Blocks (check-in times and location to be confirmed). The parade route travels through Northwest Portland and along SW Naito Parkway to end at Tom McCall Waterfront Park. The parade is approximately a mile.
DATE: Sunday, July 16th
TIME: Check-in between 9-10am/Lined up in position for parade no later than 10:30am
PARKING: Numerous garages in the area.

EVENT WEBSITE: https://portlandpride.org/
VACCINATED/MASK REQUIRED: All marchers will have to show proof of COVID vaccinations, including booster, and masks required for event. This is the requirement from the parade facilitators.

The marching spotters can be SWO members or an adult (18+) immediate family member/household member/friend of a marching costumer, or a spotter.
- Two spotters will march at the back of the group to collect any pieces that may liberate themselves from our costumes. One of those two spotters will pull one wagon. The other eight spotters will be spread out to march next to our costumed marchers.
- Spotters will not be assigned to specific people, but the placement of spotters may be affected by characters who will potentially need extra attention during the parade.
- No interacting with the crowd (other than keeping them away from our costumers as needed), no hand gestures, etc. Focus on the marching costumers in your area to make sure everyone is doing okay.
- All spotters agree to follow the guidelines and instructions presented by the spotter lead (TBD) on the day of the event.
- All spotters need to sign up in advance.

SPOTTERS:
Hannah
Shamim
Chris Anderson's friend
Jayne
AJ
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 08:23:27 AM by jj49 »
TB-14944

Offline Bountyhunter18

• Social networker musician and actor
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: 07.16.23: Portland Pride Parade SPOTTER SIGNUPS
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 08:58:58 PM »
Hi I would like to help spot in this parade
-shamim G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sman

Offline ccand8

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2023, 06:46:31 PM »
I have a spotter who would like to join us.

Offline Anzo

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2023, 07:28:40 AM »
Please sign my wife Jayne up as a spotter. I’m going to need to switch to spotter myself as well.

Tags: