Author Topic: Changing Profile Pic  (Read 526 times)

Offline Zealot23

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Changing Profile Pic
« on: November 24, 2022, 03:24:37 AM »
How does one do this? I have tried to change my profile pic several times, but it keeps saying my images are too large. A little help?
ID 17423

Offline EldawenEmileia

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Changing Profile Pic
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 12:18:18 AM »
I'm not sure what the size requirements are, if we're looking at needing to get the dimensions down to a certain width/height, or if the file size needs to be smaller, but either way, there are a few ways you could meet those requirements. One way is if you or a friend has skill with Photoshop, and access to the program, you can size it down that way. Alternatively (and this might be easier), I do know there are online tools that allow you to resize without those higher level skills or programs, including, for example, this one: https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/resize. I've never used those online tools, myself, since I do have Photoshop and know how to use it, but it might be just what you need.

Offline carpe mindiem

Re: Changing Profile Pic
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 09:53:51 AM »
The only setting we control is the size: 200x200 for uploaded ones. If you have any trouble with an image that size or smaller, send me a PM and we'll figure it out.

Tags: