Author Topic: Do I have full access?  (Read 550 times)

Offline Fox

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Do I have full access?
« on: November 04, 2022, 11:19:36 PM »
Since I joined I rarely saw any events being shared here. When I did it was after the fact. Saw mention of a Facebook group the other day and assumed that's where most of the info of upcoming events are shared. Joined and saw links about events that went to posts here that I don't have access to.

If it was a completed event the link allowed me to see it under the Completed Missions.
If it has yet to happen I get this result when I follow the link

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

The whole CCG - KB Event Planning sub forum appears off limit to me.  Only the heading "CCG - KB Event Planning" shows up. Nothing underneath it.

Offline CJ49er

Re: Do I have full access?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 09:12:57 AM »
You are correct sir, an error did occur. We somehow did not update your forum account after you became an approved member.

This mistake has been corrected, and you should now see all of the events. Please let me know if you are having any other issues.

apologies for the mistake.

Since I joined I rarely saw any events being shared here. When I did it was after the fact. Saw mention of a Facebook group the other day and assumed that's where most of the info of upcoming events are shared. Joined and saw links about events that went to posts here that I don't have access to.

If it was a completed event the link allowed me to see it under the Completed Missions.
If it has yet to happen I get this result when I follow the link

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

The whole CCG - KB Event Planning sub forum appears off limit to me.  Only the heading "CCG - KB Event Planning" shows up. Nothing underneath it.
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Fox

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2022, 10:09:22 AM »
Looks like I have access to those sections but lost access to nearly all they Public Information stuff.

Only the "Welcome to" and "Technical Support" are visible to me.

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2022, 11:32:54 AM »
Please hold while I transfer your call.........  :P

Looks like I have access to those sections but lost access to nearly all they Public Information stuff.

Only the "Welcome to" and "Technical Support" are visible to me.
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2022, 11:33:55 AM »
Check now - you should be all set. :)

Offline Fox

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2022, 07:02:44 PM »