Public Information > Welcome to Cloud City Garrison and Kashyyyk Base!

Hello from Beaverton, OR Rogue One Vader in works

(1/2) > >>

VADER0605:
Good Afternoon All,

My name is Chris and I am currently working on a Rogue One Darth Vader. I have all my parts either on order (and waiting...) or I have them in hand. I was recruited by a great guy, Nathan Willis, at a Boba Fett signing at The Star Wars Store in Washington Square Mall.  We spoke a lil bit about it and mentioned that I would make an amazing Vader with my size and frame, I am 6'6 and 256lbs and I also use to compete in bodybuilding like the legendary David Prowse.  So I got very interested and joined the Sith Lord Detachment and their forum and now the Cloud City Garrison. Here is my current WIP for those that may be curious...
Helmet: Bookface - Ordered
Armor: Bookface - Ordered
Shins: Bookface - Ordered
Chest Box: NathanZX10R - Received
Belt: Barkydog - Received
Belt Boxes: Fenix Props ANH Kit - Ordered
Buckle: Portumac - Received
Leather Body Suit: Fenix Props - Ordered
Cape Set: KJB - Ordered
Saber: BrotherVader ESB converted to RO by NathanZX10R - Received
Gloves: EndorFinder - Received
Cod Piece: Fenix Props ROv2 - Ordered
Boots: Leather Riding Boots - Received
Voice and Breathing System: MiCom 2.0  - Ordered on Run List Shipping before Christmas

Hopefully everything will be completed by late January or sooner I am hoping. I am really looking forward to trooping with you all and getting my costume approved by the 501st.

CJ49er:
Hey Chris!

Welcome to the forums. It will be great to add more Vaders!

Nathanzx10r:
Hey Chris, glad to see you made your way to the forums. Can't wait for all your parts to arrive!

VADER0605:
Me too!! It will be nice when I get my armor, helmet, and shin guards from Paul. It will start to feel a lil more real and also that I got some of my money back. LOL!!!

MissyThing:
Welcome!! There are quite a few of us living in or near Beaverton! Looking forward to seeing you Vader!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version