Author Topic: Help With TK Armor - New User  (Read 390 times)

Offline galenmarek

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Help With TK Armor - New User
« on: May 19, 2022, 09:33:52 PM »
Hello,

My name is Marek, and I am currently working on my first set of armor. I am new to the forum, and I am trying to complete the TK build in time for celebration in Anaheim. If there is anyone in the Salem, Oregon area, I would love some guidance/assistance with this project. The armor is currently cut and sanded. As of right now, I am looking for some more experienced folks that can help with fitting and straps. Paint is also hard to come by at the moment, so if anyone had any extra in the respective blues and grays that they would be willing to lend me, that would be greatly appreciated.

I have looked through dozens of videos and forums, but some hands-on help may be the most helpful for me.

Anything is appreciated!

Thank you!
TK/TB-70202

Offline Anzo

Re: Help With TK Armor - New User
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 04:21:36 PM »
Marek, which TK is this? Original Trilogy? A New Hope?
By paint do you mean just for the ab buttons?
Do you have all the glue and strapping you need?
I don’t live in Salem but could come up and help on Sunday possibly if somebody else can host.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 04:25:20 PM by Anzo »

Offline galenmarek

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 08:27:49 PM »
The armor is Anovos, Original Trilogy, and ANH Stunt. By paints, I did mean just for the ab buttons--apologies for not specifying. The strapping and glue are at the ready. I even have some pre-assembled snaps that we may be able to use. In your experience, is there anything I need other than the E6000 for glue?

I can host if that works for you. Sunday would work great for me--I'm the least busy that day and can move things around to make room for the crafting of the armor.

Thanks for your reply and willingness to help!
TK/TB-70202

Offline Anzo

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 08:22:50 AM »
Text me at 916-740-5401 and we can coordinate better.
E6000 should be fine. I’ll bring some clamps.

Tags: