Author Topic: Greetings from Astoria  (Read 755 times)

Offline sean_john1984

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Greetings from Astoria
« on: May 18, 2022, 09:00:45 AM »
I am new to the Star Wars Cosplay galaxy and am interested in getting involved. I am a disabled veteran and now retired at the age of 38. I spend my time doing what makes me happy and I volunteer throughout my community. I am very interested in becoming a active member of the cloud city garrison and making new friends. I would love to meet others and gain more insight on the group and find ways to improve my persona. Thank you!

Offline Jabbasdead

Re: Greetings from Astoria
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 01:39:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Have a look around and ask any questions.

Offline sean_john1984

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 02:05:28 PM »
Thank you Jabbasdead! I am very interested in connecting with others near Clatsop and Pacific counties. I am working on my kit and would love any advice, suggestions, and recommendations!

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 03:33:56 PM »
Welcome, Sean!

What costume are you working on?  We have lots of great people that love to help out, so if you have any questions, ask away!

We do have a few members up in your corner of the state, and hopefully we will be ramping up our garrison get-togethers soon!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline sean_john1984

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 04:46:49 PM »
CJ49er, thank you!

I am interested in developing a Mandalorian drifter/nomad, man with no name vibe.

Offline sean_john1984

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 09:29:55 PM »
I would really like to connect with others that are somewhat local and could assist with getting me in a pathway for success and joining the garrison.

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2022, 11:03:36 PM »
I'm not sure who we have out there in the Astoria/Seaside area... However, I am in Columbia County if you don't find anyone closer to home that can assist you.
Scout Trooper / RO-Tie Pilot / Tusken Raider

Offline TD-8821

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 07:08:34 AM »
hey everyone, i got to meet sean on may 4th when we did the event at the times theatre, me and one of the mando group members named kevin hang out with sean, we are both here in seaside, hoping maybe to do a beach troop here soon..
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Tags: