Author Topic: Hello for Eugene  (Read 933 times)

Offline greenkrow

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hello for Eugene
« on: June 30, 2021, 07:36:20 PM »
Hi All,

You can call me John and I live in Eugene, OR.  I fell in love with Star Wars after reading Heir to the Empire back in 91 and then read every Star Wars book that came out until the early 2000s. Recently I've picked up again catching up on all of Zahn's latest books.

It's been a life long dream to have either ANH or ESB Storm Trooper armor.  I've been to whitearmor.net and read over the various armors available.  I'm 6'2"ish (just under) and 210lbish depending on the season.  I was going to reach out to Dave's Darkside Depost to order.  Just wanted to check with ya'll on here before ordering if ya'll think I'm a better match due to my heigh with different armor or if I will fit nicely with Daves.  And or if there is anything else I need to know prior to ordering.

Regards,

John

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Hello for Eugene
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 07:58:04 PM »
Welcome John... I can't help ya out with the TK stuff, but I was once a TK many moons ago at 6'2" and 220.
Scout Trooper / RO-Tie Pilot / Tusken Raider

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 06:35:35 AM »
Hello and welcome! I'll let some of our TK experts know you're here so they can weigh in. Looking forward to meeting you!
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 09:38:28 AM »
Hey John yeah I'm not super familiar so I brought it up with my fellow FISD staff. Dave's is an A+ as he is the seller of AM armor, which I've never knew Soni learned something new today.

Offline Beckett

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 08:54:14 PM »
Hey John,

Not sure where your at with the TK search but I have a couple Completed Anovos TK’s I bought and had built and put on mannequins. They are complete, never worn, sound systems, fans, etc. anyway, I bought them because they were good deals and then just thought I’d display them until someone locally wanted to buy I’d just be looking to get my $ back. I’d have to go remember how much I put into each but I’m happy to get a deal if it goes to someone local. Anyway, no pressure whatsoever just throwing it out there. I’m in Salem
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 10:48:52 AM »
Welcome, John!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Chadder

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 11:39:21 AM »
Hi John! I’m a TK and have helped build many throughout the years. I just moved to Eugene. Let me know if you need help amd guidance. I’m happy to assist. And I’d check Walts Trooper Factory (WTF on FB) if you haven’t already.

Tags: