Author Topic: Salutations from the greater Portland-Metro Area!  (Read 760 times)

Offline gavin_933

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Salutations from the greater Portland-Metro Area!
« on: May 18, 2021, 02:20:29 PM »
   Heyo all!

My name is Gavin. I'm 18 years of age and from the greater area of Portland, OR! I've always been an enormous fan of Star Wars interested in an authentic and immersive enjoyable experience involving cosplay. I saw the 501st on my FB feed and immediately followed the 501st on there! After looking into the group a little bit more and learned about the opportunities to join I began searching for local 501st subgroups. When I learned about the Cloud-City Garrison I was beyond happy! Once I finish high school this year and get some money for the costume, I will be updating everyone who "watches my career with great interest" about my progress on my outfit. I've yet to figure out what it may be. Since I like the color red, I may have my first cosplaying costume be an Imperial Shock Trooper. Anyway, glad to be hear and hope to create long lasting memories here!

Offline CJ49er

Re: Salutations from the greater Portland-Metro Area!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 06:03:47 PM »
Hey Gavin!

Welcome to the forums.  There are lots of costume choices, and lots of knowledgeable people around here, so do lots of research and ask lots of questions!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 07:31:53 AM »
Hello and welcome! Always feel like you can reach out if you ever have any questions. Looking forward to meeting you!
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 02:42:26 PM »
Welcome Gavin!
Scout Trooper / RO-Tie Pilot / Tusken Raider

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 09:24:17 PM »
Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jedi Missy

Offline NavySith

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2021, 11:45:20 PM »
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 09:45:21 AM »
Welcome Gavin! Red is always nice being a TK and a TX Crimson I always like seeing a trooper build and happy to help where I can.

Tags: