Author Topic: Hello from newberg oregon.  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Rasputin Lenin

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hello from newberg oregon.
« on: December 29, 2019, 11:45:22 AM »
Hi. I'm new here. I was a fan of star wars for a long time but fell away to the furry fandom where i started to get bullied about several months ago where i became a brony and started realizing my "dark side" and here i am. Please don't judge me. I have been around death and even fallen short of deaths grip several times. I almost committed suicide many times before. Good gracious the sights you see when you hit a kid and mother on a crossing with a 175,000 ton 75mph freight train is so... messy. Yes i suffer from depression and PTSD. So please don't judge me. The brony community has been helping me but they can't heal me fully. So I'm back with star wars sadly i think too late. But not too late to start with helping making a difference am i right. Sorry if i went too far with my past... i just need to let it out after 10 years of holding it in and going deeper depression. I don't want to see my dad until my destination has arrived. Yes i see life as a big railroad. Hope that i can work with you all sometime in the future.

Offline CJ49er

Re: Hello from newberg oregon.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 04:36:04 PM »
welcome to the forum, James.
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 07:35:55 PM »
Welcome James, we have a few members in the Newberg area.

Offline Rasputin Lenin

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 05:21:08 AM »
Thank you. Im sorry on how long it took me to respond. Its a very long story. I hope to meet you all in the near future.

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 02:00:28 PM »
No worries, we are still here and the members that live in Newberg are still there.

Tags: