Author Topic: ANH Stormtrooper Stunt submitting  (Read 2095 times)

Offline ccand8

ANH Stormtrooper Stunt submitting
« on: July 12, 2019, 07:50:30 AM »
Hello,

My name is Christopher Anderson from Longview, WA and I am submitting my ANH Stormtrooper Stunt for approval to join the 501st and Cloud City Garrison. The suit was purchased from Madison Knowles and is from AP. Michael Halstead has been working with me to bring it to finish following the CRL for ANH Stormtrooper Stunt version. The boots are Bass Amsterdam, and the blaster is from Praetorian Blasters. We did use the 5/16 split rivets in the required places as per the CRL.  Looking forward to being part of the group.

Offline Lidocaine

Re: ANH Stormtrooper Stunt submitting
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 09:01:43 AM »
Chris asked me to upload some higher res shots for him:

Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline Anzo

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 04:41:57 PM »
Hi Chris, I will be taking a look at your submission. Please bear with me as I have family in town right now.

Offline ccand8

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 09:23:21 PM »
No problem. I am going to resubmit this as I have made recommended adjustments to it. I am hoping to send new pictures tomorrow.

Offline Anzo

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 04:22:03 PM »
Sounds good I will wait for the updated pics. No rush.

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 08:03:56 PM »
Chris asked me to post some updated pics for him. :)

Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline ccand8

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 08:04:27 PM »
Luke has attached my new re-submission photos. I hope these are better and will be approved. I am looking forward to becoming a member of Cloud City Garrison and the 501st. Also, if possible, I signed up to be a spotter at the Camas Days Parade this Saturday but if approved I would like to march in it instead. Please let me know. Thank you.

Offline Anzo

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 02:15:09 PM »
Hey Chris, I’ll take a look at the armor in detail tonight. In the meantime check your PM’s.

Offline ccand8

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2019, 05:26:33 PM »
Here are the fixed thighs. I had to put some ABS paste over the cut pieces. Hopefully it is good.

Offline Anzo

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2019, 01:28:56 PM »
Approved! Congrats on your build and thank you for making the requested adjustments. For anyone reading this thread in the future, Chris put in even more work to clean up and smooth out the rough parts of his thigh and calf shims, to great effect.

Welcome to the Legion and to Cloud City Garrison! Stand by as I do a few things on my end to push final approval through.

Offline ccand8

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2019, 01:42:35 PM »
Thank you! I have been waiting so long for this to happen and I am ecstatic that I get to be official. Looking forward to meeting you in person sometime and trooping together.

Offline Bendingoak

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2019, 05:46:34 PM »
Congrats fellow trooper.

Tags: