Author Topic: Hello From Endor Base  (Read 847 times)

Offline EzraBridger_1

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Timothy Burke (Ezra Bridger)
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hello From Endor Base
« on: August 20, 2019, 09:07:51 AM »
Hello Members of Kashyyyk Base,

My name is Timothy Burke from Endor Base and I will be attending RCCC next month.  I am interested in helping out if you plan on setting up a table, photo backdrops or a green screen.  I am RL approved as Ezra Bridger (both versions).  I have already purchased a 3 day pass and would like permission to participate with Kashyyyk Base during this event.

Thank you and MTFBWY!
"Because that's what we do, help those who can't help themselves"

Offline ccand8

Re: Hello From Endor Base
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 07:04:22 PM »
Hello. I would love to see an Ezra. Hopefully you will get to join us.

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 11:49:42 AM »
Welcome! Apologies for the delay getting you set up. You should now have access to view our event planning forum sections. Here's the link to RCCC: https://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?topic=12658.0

Hope to see you there!

Offline EzraBridger_1

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Timothy Burke (Ezra Bridger)
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 02:30:05 PM »
Thank you.  My plan is to help on Saturday and Sunday (Friday I will just be a con geek).  Saturday I will costume as Season 3-4 Ezra and Sunday as Season 1-2 Ezra.  I can work in costume at the booth (I did this at Denver Pop Culture Con and Silicon Valley Comic Con with no problems).  I signed up for 3 shifts on each day, but do not necessarily need to work all of them if there are other KB/CCG members that want to fill these slots.  Please feel free to assign accordingly based on preference.  Thank you and MTFBWY!
"Because that's what we do, help those who can't help themselves"

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 02:41:43 PM »
Thank you! I’ve added you for two hours each on Sat and Sun for now. On Sept 1 we’ll open the whole thing up for anyone to sign up for more than four total hours if you want to. See you there!

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 07:21:14 PM »
Welcome!!  I love seeing Ezra costumes!  Thank you for helping out at Rose City!
Jedi Missy

Tags: