Author Topic: Another hello from Salem..  (Read 780 times)

Offline Flip

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Another hello from Salem..
« on: August 05, 2019, 08:11:48 PM »
Hi everyone - I'm Flip, I'm brand new to the boards today so thank you for the add. I'm looking forward to learning the craft. I'll probably start off here working on a Storm Trooper build, and then a fun future of meeting and trooping with the garrison!

Offline carpe mindiem

Re: Another hello from Salem..
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 08:21:03 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 08:37:06 PM »
Welcome Flip! Trooper questions shoot me a message anytime. I'm a centurion (level 3) approved stormtrooper. I'm also a FISD attaché so feel free to reach out when in need.
If you haven't done so yet get signed up over at www.whitearmor.net where you'll find all things stormtrooper.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Offline cglodt

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 01:33:15 PM »
Hi Flip, I’m also a TK (Stormtrooper) here in Salem. Feel free to contact me if you wish.
TK/TI/IG-65011

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 07:29:21 PM »
Welcome, and we do have some great Stormtroopers in your area, feel free to ask questions!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline Flip

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 05:25:21 PM »
Thanks everyone for the welcome aboard!

Carpe Mindiem - I'm glad to be here thanks, seems like a fun group.

Rat - I signed up at whitearmor.net I appreciate the tip and reading as much as I can there now to learn about gearing up for FISD. I'll have lots of questions as I get this kicked off. Which kits are popular builds among Cloud City troopers assuming I'd like to eventually build to centurian level of detail? Probably lots more newbie questions along those lines, so I have reading to do. Base kits to Full-consignments I see the options are seemingly limitless so it will be good to get oriented before jumping in too deep.

Chris - thanks for the Salem shout out - it will be great to learn who's involved around our area and participate in local events.

Lidocaine - thanks for the welcome - I'll look at the calendars and see what's coming up soon - looking forward to getting involved and helping out.

Thanks,
Flip

Tags: