Author Topic: Gideon Hask Inferno Squadron WIP  (Read 455 times)

Offline Dax Corrin

• Cloud City Member
  • Sergeant
  • KHAN!!!
Re: Gideon Hask Inferno Squadron WIP
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2019, 07:25:05 AM »
Getting there, no progress on bandoleer except plastic pieces sprayed with gloss clear, they look good. Hope the neck can be reduced easily on the flight suit.
TI/IC/IG/IN-12485 Dax Corrin
Founder, NorthWest Quadrant Battery

Offline Dax Corrin

• Cloud City Member
  • Sergeant
  • KHAN!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 06:38:57 AM »
Horrible weekend, did no painting, but fitted some more foam into my helmet, now tracks on my head like it should.

Offline Dax Corrin

• Cloud City Member
  • Sergeant
  • KHAN!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2019, 04:41:22 PM »
Trying to set up a roadie to Portland for Saturday to address the flight suit, pick up the TIE box to finish, get some bridging plastic for my armor as Gideon needs it and visit Brian P to work on the bandoleer and pick up a couple of Imperial Disks. Getting a bit closer on this build. In going over the CRL, the helmet requires disks with no notch, and mine has notches, Fortunately, I need at least 1 notched disk for my Admiral Versio build, so there you go.

Offline Dax Corrin

• Cloud City Member
  • Sergeant
  • KHAN!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 12:12:19 PM »
 I'm going with a Radu Inferno TIE box, 3D printed will take too long to finish so will make it into a regular TIE box at my leisure. It should be shipping in the next couple of days. Working with Brian P for bandolier bits, will attempt to not screw it up. It's all I need for basic approval is the Bandolier, the TIE box is not necessary but I wants it.
Got my armor painted, and Radu is sending me a set of his straps along with the TIE box. We'll see how they mesh. Hopefully I can get approved before the 4th of July and I can take my Gideon with me to SoCal to troop in July.

Tags: