Author Topic: Intro and Asian Celebration question  (Read 976 times)

Offline JediPerrinBowerman

• Kashyyyk Base Reserve
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Intro and Asian Celebration question
« on: February 14, 2019, 03:32:32 PM »
Greetings! My name is Kelly Bowerman and my son is Jedi Perrin Bowerman. Perrin is 20 and has autism so I'm his "front man" so to speak, the Han to his Chewie, regarding the legion. I'm still getting my uniform together to officially join the group, but you should find Perrin in the directory. He's a true devotee, and has had a handmade uniform since he was three and has "patrolled" the sidewalks for the past 15 years wherever we've lived. Thankfully Eugenians dig a galactic neighborhood watch. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and ask if anyone would be at the Asian Celebration this weekend in Eugene? We've seen you there in the past and have said hello, but I didn't see anything posted here. I'm not great with all the info sites online so it's totally possible I missed it. Hope to see you guys there!

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Intro and Asian Celebration question
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:36:07 PM »
Hi and welcome Kelly. I can double check it but I'm pretty sure that we do have something down for that.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 04:50:33 PM »
Hi Kelly and Perrin!

I've updated your forum access to give you access to the event section, so you can see upcoming events a little easier.

We do have a great turnout for the Asian Celebration and you guys are welcome to join them! Allan Quick is the event lead and his contact info will be in the event thread. Have a great time!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline jj49

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 07:15:55 PM »
welcome! :D
TB-14944

Offline Dax Corrin

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 01:56:15 PM »
 We look forward to meeting you Saturday or Sunday!
TI/IC/IG/IN-12485 Dax Corrin
Founder, NorthWest Quadrant Battery

Tags: