Author Topic: 02.17.18-02.18.18 - KidFest SPOTTER Signups  (Read 3377 times)

Offline MissyThing

02.17.18-02.18.18 - KidFest SPOTTER Signups
« on: January 17, 2018, 07:20:30 PM »
WHAT: KidFest NW
WHERE: Portland Expo Center 2060 N Marine Dr, Portland, OR 97217
DATE/TIME: Saturday, February 17th, 9am-6pm/Sunday, February 18th, 9am-5pm
PARKING: Expo Parking Lot (Usually $8 per entry)
OTHER DETAILS: Northwest’s largest family Expo
EVENT WEBSITE: http://www.kidfestnw.com/

CHARITY: All Donations and Raffle Ticket Purchases will be donated to: TBD

TICKETS: Tickets for anyone doing booth support/in costume/spotting will likely be free. Contact GEC or the Admin point of contact on the schedule for the time you are arriving to have them meet you with your badge. (Contact info will be on the Schedule)

SIGN UPS: Please indicate day(s)/times/role you'd like to work the booth.  If you want us to provide your ticket, please sign up for a minimum of two hours of photo booth time or booth support for each day you'd like a pass.  Spotters are eligible to sign up for the following slots:  Photographer/Photo Backdrop Helper, Line Control, Entrance/Donations/Line Control

Both days 9:00 to 10:00am will be “Magic Hour” for early entry for families/kids with disabilities & special needs, offering smaller crowds and more sensory friendly.

CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE!!

SPOTTERS:
Breanna Farner -photos
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:20:16 PM by MissyThing »
Jedi Missy

Offline Beckett

Re: 02.17.18-02.18.18 - KidFest SPOTTER Signups
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 11:31:53 PM »
I know Breanna Farner is hoping to join us as a Photographer.
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline Bodacieah

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 08:05:10 PM »

TICKETS: Tickets for anyone doing booth support/in costume/spotting will likely be free. Contact GEC or the Admin point of contact on the schedule for the time you are arriving to have them meet you with your badge. (Contact info will be on the Schedule)

SIGN UPS: Please indicate day(s)/times/role you'd like to work the booth.  If you want us to provide your ticket, please sign up for a minimum of two hours of photo booth time or booth support for each day you'd like a pass.  Spotters are eligible to sign up for the following slots:  Photographer/Photo Backdrop Helper, Line Control, Entrance/Donations/Line Control

Both days 9:00 to 10:00am will be “Magic Hour” for early entry for families/kids with disabilities & special needs, offering smaller crowds and more sensory friendly.

SPOTTERS:
Breanna Farner -photos
If I can help spot or do support work while I am working in my costume I can help on Saturday for 4-6 hours.
Annie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 05:32:33 PM »

SPOTTERS:
Breanna Farner -photos
If I can help spot or do support work while I am working in my costume I can help on Saturday for 4-6 hours.
Annie

Hi, there.  I see you said you can help for 4-6 hours on Saturday.  Would you please pick the hours you would like to help? 

Thanks!
Jedi Missy

Offline Bodacieah

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 06:48:55 PM »

SPOTTERS:
Breanna Farner -photos
Annie

Hi, there.  I see you said you can help for 4-6 hours on Saturday.  Would you please pick the hours you would like to help? 

Thanks!
Would 9-3 be good? that is my raffle donation if that is ok.  I have a Star Wars T-shirt but not the 501st.  If you need other slots filled let me know I can be flexible.
A

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 07:01:35 PM »
Sounds good. We’ll see you there!

Sent from the Jedi Temple
Jedi Missy

Offline MissBMarie

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 10:01:38 PM »
I know Breanna Farner is hoping to join us as a Photographer.

Yes! Thank you! I added my name under the noon slot! Hope I did it correctly!

Offline Beckett

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 10:40:46 PM »
Tim Beckett is planning on coming to help me get suited up and spot.
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 10:56:27 PM »
As always, THANKS to all the people that sign up and spot for SWO at events!!  But I do want to give an extra loud shout out to Annie for joining us Saturday morning for several hours, AND for bringing some very cool Star Wars door prizes to donate to the Kidfest attendees. 

Also, THANKS to Jennifer for staying an extra hour beyond her sign up time on Sunday, she knew we needed the help, and she provided it for us!! 

Spotters are a HUGE help to us, especially at Conventions! 

SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Bodacieah

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 10:58:51 PM »
You are very welcome I had a great time meeting everyone and looking forward to the next event!

Tags: