Author Topic: Newbie!  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Kashia

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Newbie!
« on: October 16, 2016, 11:26:24 PM »
Evening all!

Finally joined the forums after lurking for so long. My husband (BladeRunner) and I were able to attend the meet n greet at the brewery today. So.Much.Fun!

I have 3 costumes that I am in love with... and feel compelled to do! But which to do first!? I have a feeling I am not the only one that has felt that way before! :)

Anyways, we currently live in Tualatin. I have been in some form of public service, safety or security for the extent of my career. I have a love for all things Star Wars, Sailor Moon and of course my family. I like to read, sew, craft, game and be around the family. Looking forward to joining the ranks, helping others and giving back where I can.

Look forward to meeting and getting to know you guys!

Thank you,

Kirsten (call me Kash :) )

Offline Beckett

Re: Newbie!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 12:00:26 AM »
Welcome to the forums, glad that you got to make the M&G. I wasn't there but look forward to meeting at the next event your able to make.
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 07:01:35 AM »
WELCOME!

it was great meeting you and Dave yesterday! It is very easy to have multiple costumes going at once :) Have fun with your build, post lots of pics.

SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 08:56:49 AM »
It was awesome meeting you yesterday! Let me know if you need any help tracking down places to research and ask about Padme. :)

Offline jj49

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 10:26:46 AM »
Welcome! So glad you made it out yesterday and great meeting you. Yes, common to be working on multiple projects :D  I agree, post lots of pics, we all enjoy seeing the process and it is helpful for others after you too. Looking forward to seeing the progress and don't hesitate to come to the forum for questions and helpful tips.
TB-14944

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 11:34:13 AM »
Welcome! Thanks for coming out to the meet and great, it's always nice to meet fellow star wars fans!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Tags: