Author Topic: TK Reporting for Duty  (Read 1891 times)

Offline CreativeMind

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
TK Reporting for Duty
« on: September 18, 2016, 07:22:30 PM »
My name is Dirk, I just am finishing my final touches on my TK, I am located in Union County, Oregon. I am looking to get my TK number from the 501st and am wondering what the next step is now that I have joined the forum. Thanks

Offline MissyThing

Re: TK Reporting for Duty
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 08:28:23 PM »
Welcome!! I'm excited to have some Eastern Oregon members!!! I went to high school in Morrow County. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sent from the Jedi Temple
Jedi Missy

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 10:21:03 PM »
Welcome to the boards! Once you've got your TK armor ready for approval, it's picture time!
Here's the guidelines for pictures from the 501st website:
  • Only submit pictures of yourself alone against a plain background (no convention photos, please).
  • We will need photos with your helmet/mask on and off (if applicable).
  • You must include full-length views of your costume from the front, back and both sides.
  • Be sure to take your photos with adequate lighting and at a high-resolution to help us inspect the details.
  • Do not wear any non-canon accessories or add ons, including jewellery, glasses, earrings, (unit patches, extra weapons, pauldrons when not part of the canon costume etc...)

Once you get those all taken, I believe Jason Rall handles most of the stormtrooper approvals in Cloud City, he's Raintrooper on the boards here and you can PM him or grab his email off the 501st website: http://501st.com/members/garrisonroster.php?garrisonId=65

You can fill out the form on the 501st website too, that way when you get your thumbs up locally they can approve you in the system.

Good luck!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline CreativeMind

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 09:44:26 PM »
Thanks, I am going to try to get pictures this weekend. Fingers crossed, I will have time!

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 01:56:44 PM »
Hi Dirk,
Looking forward to seeing your costume! Let me know if you have any questions.
TK/TD-76216

Tags: