Author Topic: May 31st, 8 am, Oregon Zoo, Star Wars Jedi Memorial  (Read 3931 times)

Offline FireStorm

• Cloud City Retired
  • Shoeless Duke Rufus!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
May 31st, 8 am, Oregon Zoo, Star Wars Jedi Memorial
« on: May 26, 2008, 02:06:26 PM »
This event is a go!

This is VERY last minute, but we have been requested to participate in this event at the Oregon Zoo.  I know that it is the same day as Star Light, but that doesn't mean I can't put it out here as an option for people who are willing.  I won't even be in PDX by then so I am not worried about making it.  If anyone is interested let me know.  They are doing some kind of a Star Wars Jedi theme with this.  I have asked for specifics a couple of times and these are the best quotes I have gotten.  If interested, PM me and I will get you on the list and in contact with the folks.  If no one is interested by Wednesday afternoon I will call this one off.

I have a last minute " bench warming" party of sorts.
I donated a bench in the memory of my husband and dad to our two boys. The "bench warming" party is at Oregon Zoo Saturday May 31st, around 08:00.
I know it is So last minute,I  just thought this could be a way to have the Force with us and help some others along the way.
Thank you for the Council review!!

The Force is a true power indeed!!!
Thank you for help with this matter.
In fact  8am is the time and at the Oregon Zoo.Our party location is near the Main Stage, and the elephants. Our tables will be located behind the bench straight away center stage.
Please feel free to call as I would like to confirm detail and donation possibilities.
Thank you So Much!!
Angie

ROSTER

Rob
Kyle
Meeko
Cooter (I hope)
Jades Fire
Qui-Fawn

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 10:32:21 AM by FireStorm »
FireStorm aka Martin Vavra
Mjolnir
"It's easy shooting Ewoks...you just don't lead them as much!"

Meeko

Re: May 31st, 8 am, Oregon Zoo, Star Wars Jedi Memorial
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 05:55:55 PM »
This sounds like fun!  If I can get some extra time off work I'd love to participate!  I'll let you know ASAP!  I can either use some of my jedi costume peices or I could use my Mara Jade that is still pending aproval. :)Is there any other info that is known?

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 02:25:37 PM »
This event still got a green lite or was it canceled?
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline TD-8821

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 11:34:36 PM »
still good to go!!!!come and join us!!
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

JadesFire

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 09:41:39 AM »
Is there a time frame? Oh yea... BOO I'm alive! I work at 2:30 so I'd have to leave the Zoo around 1:50 but if it's before them I could show up and go rah rah or somthing :D.

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »
Yeah the event begins at 8Am. So I plan to be there about 7:30ish......
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Tags: