Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome from another SWO member here also in GP! I do a Leia with the Rebel Legion.

Hoping you've touched base with Alex there, but I just want to add that there is an event happening in Grants Pass in a few weeks, on Jun 1. Would be great to have you join us!
I can see what we can do about a booth.

Also, don't forget to submit the pictures!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

2024 Events / Re: MISSION COMPLETE 05.04.24: Booked for the Evening - Eugene, OR
« Last post by jasand on May 12, 2024, 02:03:27 PM »
Yeah, I was resistance pilot for this one.
The colleague who took greenscreen photos can't find me.

I'm going to reach out to IT and also the event organizer to see if I can get one of the "official" photos.
Submit Your 501st Costume Here / Re: ANH Tusken
« Last post by Jimsidious on May 12, 2024, 01:07:02 PM »
Ill look deeper into this after all the crazy mothers day BBQs and such, Im glad we looked at this together earlier it helps move this process along quicker!!!
The Imperial Cantina / (AM) Dave’s Darkside Depot has stopped responding?
« Last post by Maeve on May 12, 2024, 10:00:15 AM »
Monday April 22, I paid and I received a timeline estimate of “beginning of next week”.
Sunday April 28, I’m asked for my shipping address and I give it.
May 03, I kindly follow up asking if he has a tracking number yet. He replies that he had a small delay and my order will go out in a “couple days”. I practice patience.
May 10, I follow up inquiring about the status of my order. No reply.

It is May 12 now. What should I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to set up a booth next year. Can we get that set up. Marnie and I have some ideas from our classrooms we can incorporate.
How did it go?

Also, are planning on a car change?
I have been to this event before and they gave us a room in the church to change in.

I'll be there. TB
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10