« Last post by Vaughn on April 29, 2024, 09:51:26 AM »
Approved! Looks great - nicely done!

501st Database updated
Submit Your 501st Costume Here / Re: Imperial Gunner
« Last post by Nathanzx10r on April 27, 2024, 01:53:04 AM »
PM Inbound
Submit Your 501st Costume Here / Re: Imperial Gunner
« Last post by Nathanzx10r on April 26, 2024, 09:19:38 PM »
Hey bud, I will go over your submission ASAP, just give me a little time to go over everything. 

Lets go ahead and get this one knocked out, then we can go over the additional versions.

Nathan
Submit Your 501st Costume Here / Imperial Gunner
« Last post by xX_BigCat_Xx on April 26, 2024, 08:56:47 PM »
Submitting my Version 1 Imperial Gunner. I will also be going for Version 5, will I need to start a new topic for that when I am ready or just post the new pics here?

Link to pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mhiAjFfXqw_YgVJiz4xUKyFkSCZapntZ
Submit Your 501st Costume Here / Imperial Scan Crew - ANH
« Last post by Nathanzx10r on April 26, 2024, 08:10:05 PM »
Here is my submission photos for Imperial Scan Crew - ANH. Submission will require CO or XO approval as I am the Garrison GML for this suit.

My build is made from the following items...

Jumpsuit - Imperial Boots
Boots - Crow Props
Belt - MazCave
Belt Boxes - Philo Props
Code Cylinders - Philo Props
Hat - MazCave
ComPad - Philo Props

ComPad is different from outdated CRL that has yet to be updated. New higher high resolution photos shown for comparison. 

High Resolution screenshot showing correct compad vs. CRL requirement. 

Welcome to Cloud City Garrison and Kashyyyk Base! / Re: Hello from SW Washington!
« Last post by ccand8 on April 24, 2024, 08:08:02 PM »
Welcome Beth,

It's nice to have another member of Star Wars Oregon up here in Cowlitz County. I am in Longview. Looking forward to trooping with you.
Oh great! I saw the link but didn’t have anything to contribute, so I didn’t click Done. Thankya!
Is there a gallery or somewhere to see pics from the event? We both left our phones in the changing room. Guess I need to start making use of these fashionable pouches.

Yes, the original post has a photo upload link at the top, then click Done on the upload page to see the gallery.

Here’s the link to the SWO gallery page:
https://starwarsoregon.smugmug.com/
Is there a gallery or somewhere to see pics from the event? We both left our phones in the changing room. Guess I need to start making use of these fashionable pouches.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10