Author Topic: Hello Cloud City!  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Lidocaine

Hello Cloud City!
« on: August 23, 2014, 08:29:08 PM »
Hi Everyone!

My name's Luke, and I'm really looking forward to becoming a TK! I've got an order in with the RS Prop guys, and I'm counting down the days until it arrives. I've been lurking for the past six months on FISD so I feel like I have pretty general idea of what's required, but when it comes time to actually get suited up and take pictures I'm sure to have a few questions!

My second daughter is on her way in the next two weeks, so I might be tied up for a little bit getting her settled in, but if I end up having some extra time I'll try to make it out to spot sometime.

Thanks!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline maxsteele

Re: Hello Cloud City!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 10:16:19 PM »
Welcome Luke!  RS Props has a very nice set of armor.  There are plenty of RS build threads to assist you with construction.

I just completed a set of armor that has many similarities to how RS goes together, so I can definitely be a resource for you if you have any questions once you start your build.

Offline NavySith

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 10:35:08 PM »
Welcome
Sent from Kamino using Tapatalk

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Offline stevo502

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 10:42:57 PM »
Wow, congrats on the pending family member! I'm sure that's going to be a priority but we're looking forward to hearing when you get your armor and how the build goes. Please post up your progress and don't hesitate to ask questions. We've got a couple of new Stormtroopers who I'm sure would be more than happy to answer (as well as the rest of us that have any advice :) ).

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 11:18:37 PM »
RS props! Nice!! Pretty much the cream-of-the-crop TK kit! I'd be glad to help you out with your build as well. Did you order it untrimmed, pre-trimmed, or ready to wear? 
TK/TD-76216

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

The armor I figured that with the new one on her way it'd probably be easiest to order it ready to wear. They were pretty thorough, and my wife had to take a bunch of measurements but I'm sure to need help getting things adjusted, so I'll be sure to ask folks for help!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 03:01:24 PM »
A ready-to-wear RS!...  :shock:  Oh man.. I almost want to be there when you open the big brown box! haha!  I've never seen an RS up close, only in photos.  You're going to make us all look bad! HA! :lol: 
TK/TD-76216

Blacky no stars

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 12:53:31 AM »
Welcome and congrats on the little one  :)

Offline Dax Corrin

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 03:23:25 AM »
Yes, post plenty of pictures as you unpack it.. *drool* Oops, sorry...
TI/IC/IG/IN-12485 Dax Corrin
Founder, NorthWest Quadrant Battery

Tags: