Author Topic: Hey! Introduction posts and such  (Read 4017 times)

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Hey! Introduction posts and such
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 12:30:32 AM »
Oh, naughty indeed! XD Yeah, saying some things like that might definitely get you banned. XP

I remember in my time playing on the Japanese server of the MMORPG Universal Century.net Gundam Online, which had open-world PVP where you could get attacked at any time, anywhere, and if your mobile suit was destroyed you'd lose it completely and any items you had stored in it... The game got pretty darn competitive. I remember the first time I lost my twenty or so million dollar Mass-Production Ground Assault Gundam that I saved up for to a sneak attack by a player in a Dom that I couldn't outrun... I had just got the thing and took it out for a test run, had it for barely ten minutes. That was a bad day, to say the least. :P

I learned my lesson after that and never took any of my expensive gear out into the field. Sometime later I had someone build me a Full Armor Gundam (which was something around a hundred million dollars or so)... I never took that thing out of the hangar unless I knew that my chances of having it destroyed were slim, such as when enemy forces raided an Earth Federation city, and I could go up on top of a building and blast at the enemies from a safe distance while they focused on the players that were on the ground and easier to reach... And then if someone did happen to attack me I'd run like a total coward back to the hangar and stow it safely away again. Oh, good times. XD
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 12:37:54 AM by Blue Leader »
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Tags: