Author Topic: Clone Wars (TV) Update  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Hoot

Clone Wars (TV) Update
« on: September 25, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »
Clones Attention!!

It has is being reported by TheForce.Net and confermed by commercial, that I saw, on Cartoon Network; there is going to be a "preview special" of the Clone Wars TV series tomarrow, Friday the 26th @ 8p. :D :D :D  If you click on the link there will be more info on what is going on.
-Matthew

Offline TD-8821

Re: Clone Wars (TV) Update
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 08:43:38 AM »
thank you Oomar, we will be tuned in and watching tonight!
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 08:58:31 AM »
This is a sneak peak at the Premier on October 3rd, or is it something else?

I will, most likely, miss out on the October 3rd premier, since I am doing that Light the Night Walk. But I am sure someone will post it on hulu.com and I can watch it later.

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Hoot

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 10:52:38 PM »
Bill,

I bet 50 credits and will raise you... more info.   The commercials, tonight, are reporting that, tomarrow night, during the showing of Spider Man; more information on the TV series will be shown.
-Matthew

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 08:45:47 AM »
I did end up watching it.... it was a tv special. Like a behind-the-scenes special. Of course I missed the first few minutes. But those commercials were pretty cool - the R2 and R7 droids "running the gauntlet", as it were, at that skate park, the Clones running around all over town. Pretty cool stuff!

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Tags: