Author Topic: Scout Build wip  (Read 4795 times)

Offline daryldoak

Re: Scout Build wip
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 08:15:56 PM »
Cool! Are you close to submitting your photos?
TK/TA/TS/IS/IC/BH-11371

Offline Kyuzo Larkin

• Cloud City Reserve
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2017, 11:24:12 PM »
I'm going to crank out the remaining things I need to get done this week hopefully. I have to rivet the boots, make the new belt, and add some elastic to my shoulder plates. I will get some pictures of the solid belt piece up here soon, I need some pointers on smoothing out some of the crimps in the belt. SC informed me there may be crimps, and they can be sanded down to be flush, but I am unsure how to go about it without damaging the sheen of the belt, and making it look flush in general. There are spots at the top and bottom of the spaces between the 5 box belt that are crimped and connected so the gaps aren't smooth.
Carpe Swineum!

Feel free to friend me on facebook!

TB-33575

Offline Kyuzo Larkin

• Cloud City Reserve
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 10:14:49 PM »
Boots riveted! Yay!
Carpe Swineum!

Feel free to friend me on facebook!

TB-33575

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 11:44:57 AM »
I'm going to crank out the remaining things I need to get done this week hopefully. I have to rivet the boots, make the new belt, and add some elastic to my shoulder plates. I will get some pictures of the solid belt piece up here soon, I need some pointers on smoothing out some of the crimps in the belt. SC informed me there may be crimps, and they can be sanded down to be flush, but I am unsure how to go about it without damaging the sheen of the belt, and making it look flush in general. There are spots at the top and bottom of the spaces between the 5 box belt that are crimped and connected so the gaps aren't smooth.

Did you get the belt figured out?

Tags: