Author Topic: TaeKwonDo Tournament Post  (Read 3729 times)

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
TaeKwonDo Tournament Post
« on: March 16, 2008, 08:34:33 PM »
Had a blast, total of four were able to show up, myself as a TK, Boba Chris (as the Fett), Chewie (my gf said she wants a picture of Chewie because he's her favorite... go figure lol) and Cooter in his new clone armor.
We were a great hit in more ways than i could imagine. We got to participate in Rouge Squadrons demonstration (chase some no-good weapon users around ;) and the Fett got called in for some assistance with board breaking/blasting)  I got myself a fine T-shirt that says "careful, i hit like a girl" 
Also played some soccer while in the armor, that's an interesting experience i'll tell you right now. Paul sparred with kids his own size (mostly 6 year olds ;)) and all around there was alot of fun and picture taking, i hear rumors of a GIG memory card getting filled full!
Definitely looking forward to get to do this again in the future.

Thanks Paul for inviting us and hosting this event, glad i could make it.
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Qui-Fawn

Re: TaeKwonDo Tournament Post
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 11:06:53 PM »
Thank you to those who made it to our tournament....the kids are going to be talking about this one for a long time to come!  I still wanted to see Chewie do a creative form or something.  He definitely would have gotten a trophy.  Some of the troopers got new nicknames  :mrgreen:  , lots of photos were taken, and we all learned that Cooter shouldn't be allowed to speak around children....

Thanks again, guys!

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 09:53:55 AM »
Big thanks for all who came out, barring that lit bit of colorful language from one of our TK's I couldn't have asked for a better group. You guys made everyone's day. As soon as I recharge my camera battery and talk to someone with gallery access, we'll get photos up :)
Paul

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 10:17:59 AM »
Big thanks for all who came out, barring that lit bit of colorful language from one of our TK's I couldn't have asked for a better group. You guys made everyone's day. As soon as I recharge my camera battery and talk to someone with gallery access, we'll get photos up :)

Wasn't it from a dis functional Clone?  :mrgreen:

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 10:46:18 AM »

Wasn't it from a dis functional Clone?  :mrgreen:
those earlier models had some many bugs ;) lol

-TK
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:47:01 AM by Ilovesanddirt »
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
those earlier models had some many bugs ;) lol
-TK

I dont wanna hear it Mr Tk-HB!

My new title is now TC-DB

*Hangs head in shame*
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline FireStorm

• Cloud City Retired
  • Shoeless Duke Rufus!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 12:32:34 PM »
I don't think I need to remind people that foul language is a serious offense.  Keel hauling is an option, but not in Fawn's car (too small).  I would space you but I have no air lock.
FireStorm aka Martin Vavra
Mjolnir
"It's easy shooting Ewoks...you just don't lead them as much!"

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 01:14:40 PM »
Thanks Martin for bringing that up about language.. We are representatives..Mind your colorful tones.  :wink:
Allan Quick

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »
Thanks Martin for bringing that up about language.. We are representatives..Mind your colorful tones.  :wink:

Should be a no brainer!  For us with brains! :mrgreen:  I'll just say what I have to say to Allan over the phone.  :twisted:

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 01:47:39 PM »

Should be a no brainer!  For us with brains! :mrgreen:  I'll just say what I have to say to Allan over the phone.  :twisted:

LOLOL..I am sure you will       
Allan Quick

Qui-Fawn

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »
I don't think I need to remind people that foul language is a serious offense.  Keel hauling is an option, but not in Fawn's car (too small).  I would space you but I have no air lock.

Hey, I bet I could keelhaul someone with my car!  Just gimme a chance!

Tags: